Fender Stratocaster Guitar Forum

Warmoth.com Amplified Parts lacemusic.com seymourduncan.com

Go Back   Fender Stratocaster Guitar Forum > Main Stratocaster Guitar Discussion Forum > Non-Fender S-Type Guitar Forum
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!

Non-Fender S-Type Guitar Forum Face not all "S-Type" guitars are from FMIC. Talk about yours here

Old November 17th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Strat-Talk Member

Sawtooth??

Anyone ever hear of Sawtooth guitars? Can't find any website or info on them...

techowiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 23rd, 2013, 02:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Strat-Talk Member

I've heard of them but I'm as lost as you are on where to find them
Threeboltangle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
New Member!

Just saw an amazon lightning deal for a sawtooth guitar package, tried to find more information.

Nothing. Nada. Google and youtube turned up not a word about the guitars or the company. They're sold through amazon from a company called "GO-DPS".

Judging by huge variety of dirt-cheap beginner strat and acoustic guitar kits available in such a short period of time (judging by the complete lack of information - hell, this thread is the only other mention of them I've found), it's gotta be of chinese manufacture being imported through this GO-DPS company. I don't think anyone else would be able to produce the variety while putting forth no marketing effort.
halgrind is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links   #
Sponsored posting

Old November 30th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Strat-Talk Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by halgrind View Post
Just saw an amazon lightning deal for a sawtooth guitar package, tried to find more information.

Nothing. Nada. Google and youtube turned up not a word about the guitars or the company. They're sold through amazon from a company called "GO-DPS".

Judging by huge variety of dirt-cheap beginner strat and acoustic guitar kits available in such a short period of time (judging by the complete lack of information - hell, this thread is the only other mention of them I've found), it's gotta be of chinese manufacture being imported through this GO-DPS company. I don't think anyone else would be able to produce the variety while putting forth no marketing effort.
Look suspiciously like a Silvertone.... Possibly another Samick Chinese made strat copy....?

Old November 30th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
New Member!

I was looking for the same questions to be answered as you. I'm looking for a very low cost bundle to start learning the electric guitar and this looked like a very good price point for my wife to pick me up for Xmas.

Guess I'll see how low it goes -- are there any good bundles for beginners out there aside from this?
Undead98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 4th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
New Member!

I was looking this deal over too. It looks like... and this is kind of weird but... it looks like the parent company is primarily a printer and ink seller. They don't even list guitars on their main menu but the guitar is there. China is a safe bet and no, I couldn't find any reviews of the gear anywhere.

Here's the bundle on the GoDPS Ink site.
18Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 4th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Strat-Talk Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Rabbit View Post
I was looking this deal over too. It looks like... and this is kind of weird but... it looks like the parent company is primarily a printer and ink seller. They don't even list guitars on their main menu but the guitar is there. China is a safe bet and no, I couldn't find any reviews of the gear anywhere.

Here's the bundle on the GoDPS Ink site.
Who is the "parent" company? weblink?

Old January 26th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
New Member!

Here is link to Sawtooth Musical Instruments: Sawtooth Music Instruments | Electric Guitars , Acoustic Guitars

Anybody know about the quality of these electric guitars? My daughter bought me one for for Christmas and I have never owned an electric plus I haven't played in years. It looks and sounds o.k. to me but what do I know??? lol
mauricec is offline   Reply With Quote