Fender Stratocaster Guitar Forum

Warmoth.com Amplified Parts lacemusic.com seymourduncan.com

Go Back   Fender Stratocaster Guitar Forum > Main Stratocaster Guitar Discussion Forum > Sidewinders Bar & Grille
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!

Sidewinders Bar & Grille Sidewinder's is where Off Topic Discussion is welcomed. However it is a moderated section and not an "anything goes" section.

Old September 1st, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Stratmaster

Any Portlandia fans?

A future of failure!

"Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes" -T. E. Lawrence
screamineagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 1st, 2013, 09:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Stratmaster

"My sister went to community college! I havent talked to her in years. Shes dumb as hell."
"Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes" -T. E. Lawrence

Old September 1st, 2013, 09:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Stratmaster

I've had it in my Netflix list for ever but never watched more than the first episode...

Sponsored Links   #
Sponsored posting

Old September 1st, 2013, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Strat-O-Master

i watch it and like it-
RandomArrows is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 1st, 2013, 09:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Stratmaster

I like the everyone wants to be a DJ episode

Old September 1st, 2013, 10:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Strat-Talker

Never watched it (its in my queue), although I love Carrie Brownstein's band Wild Flag.
peteyj10 is offline   Reply With Quote