Fender Stratocaster Guitar Forum

Warmoth.com Amplified Parts lacemusic.com seymourduncan.com

Go Back   Fender Stratocaster Guitar Forum > Main Stratocaster Guitar Discussion Forum > Stratocaster Discussion Forum
Forgot Username/Password? Join Us!

Notices

Stratocaster Discussion Forum The Strat-talk.com Fender Stratocaster Discussion Forum

Old May 9th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member!

Blacktop Strat Wiring Diagram

Stock 2010 Blacktop Strat wiring diagram.

Fender Stratocaster Guitar Forum - nos93808's Album: 2010 Blacktop Strat Wiring Diagram - Picture

nos93808 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 10th, 2011, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
But I digress

I knew that position 4 wasn't single coil on the neck p'up. Thank you for posting that.
"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course... the computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to end". --Douglas Adams
madmat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 10th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
New Member!

Everyone thought it was the Big Apple wiring.
nos93808 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links   #
Sponsored posting

Old May 10th, 2011, 01:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
But I digress

Every place I see the specs on the Blacktop it states the 4th position is the outer coil at the neck and that's it. Having one (sorta) I knew it wasn't right. There's no hum when I put it in any position.
"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course... the computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to end". --Douglas Adams
madmat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 5th, 2011, 12:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
New Member!

Hey everyone Im new.
mrmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote