Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today
michplayer
Last Activity:
Apr 4, 2016
Joined:
Jul 2, 2014
Messages:
4,051
Likes Received:
181
Location:
Michigan
Occupation:
health care

michplayer

Senior Stratmaster, from Michigan

Baked Dec 12, 2015

michplayer was last seen:
Apr 4, 2016
    1. Rastus
      Rastus
      What's going on Michplayer ?...You been away too long !!!
    2. michplayer
    3. michplayer
      michplayer
      By all means and huge laughs!!
    4. GuitarPix
      GuitarPix
      Hi - glad to hear your home, mystery illness sucks but I guess better than hearing something catastrophic. In the spirit of adding more Monty Python to the forum (who can't use that?) I was thinking of posting the MP Ministry of Silly Walks on the thread but thought I'd check with you in case that's a little too close to home just yet.

      Neil
    5. michplayer
      michplayer
      Thanks.
      I take Dilantin and Keppra and have a MM card. The MM is good at stopping things before they start if I use it in time, but I have to take my medicine.
      Car wrecks do that...
    6. pilk
      pilk
      I too used to have seizure about once a month. Of course I don't know if this will work for you but it sure worked for me so I felt obliged to tell you about it. I have an aura that once me of an impending seizure. If I take 5 mg of Valium it stops it dead in its tracks. For me, Valium is to seizure as water is to fire. The thing is you cannot take it every day or it will stop working. That's why they don't prescribe it for epilepsy. If you use it very wisely, and do not become addicted because it is a very addicting drug it may work for you if you have enough warning. It does take 15 minutes to one hour to work. Depakote controls my seizures 99% of the time Valium is for the other 1%. One time I went just shy of 10 years without a seizure.
    7. michplayer
      michplayer
      Never had experience with them, but obviously they have a great name behind them. I'd bet they sound excellent.
    8. Thunderhopkins8
      Thunderhopkins8
      Hey man, seen in one of your post you have a HSH strat, and I'm getting some humbuckers for mine. They are a Dimarzio Super Distortion (bridge) and a Dimarzio DP103 PAF (neck)..I've never played a strat with those humbuckers before...how do you think they'd sound?
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Location:
    Michigan
    Occupation:
    health care
    Type this information please:
    STRAT
    Fender Deluxe amp.
    Guitar>tuner>AW-3>DS-1>DD-7

    I play a 2013 Fender American Deluxe HSH Stratocaster and a 1996 Jackson dual H.

    Signature

    I accept this Nobel Peace Prize not just for myself, but for crime robots everywhere. Skoal!