Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

1 up arcade. Seen these?

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Elvis v, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:53 PM.

1. Elvis v

Elvis v Strat-Talker

Apr 11, 2017
    My place.
    A company is making min real arcades. 1 up arcades. Cocktail table's too. The min arcades are 300 dollars. Cost as much as a cheap Squire. Great quality. I wanted the Final Fight. 4 games on each. But it is not coming out until next year. I'm getting the Street Fighter. 3 games. Next year they are coming out with a Mortal Combat, Qubert, Cocktail tables, and more side scroller beat them ups. Here are pictures and videos. Link to the site too. I belong to the 1 up arcade club.

They are 3 quarter size and a riser can be bought separately. If the min arcades are 300 at Walmart, Gamestop, Etcc.. The cocktail tables should be 500 dollars. They have a dulex with 8 games in it for 500 at certain places. I love these my self. Better than my old arcade mulita cabinet.

https://www.arcade1up.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robins and circles like this.

2. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh needs you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    I like the concept of these but don't have the space for them, and it seems like a lot of $$$ for just a few games. I just put together a RetroPie for about $70 all-in and have the full catalog of NES, SNES, Genesis, Atari, Neo-Geo, and Turbografx16 titles on it. It's not much bigger than a deck of cards, too, so space isn't an issue.

The-Kid likes this.

3. Elvis v

Elvis v Strat-Talker

Apr 11, 2017
    My place.
    The min arcades are smaller than my old multi-cabinet. They really do not take up much space at all. Great quality and cheap too. Some do complain about 4 games. 300. 8 games 500. But they are great to me. I personally want 5 of these things. I will wait and see what they put out next year. The site said would you like to see TMNT, Simpsons and others.

4. circles

circles Most Honored Senior Member

What, no Burger Time? I'm outa here...

These are cool, but I'm more into Ancient Art of Pinball.

5. Robins

Robins Dr. von Loudster Strat-Talk Supporter

Dec 22, 2010
    Germany
    My fav one will be out in 2019 and the best news are they will be available in Europe as well through Sambro in the UK.

Life is good,
    Robin

6. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

Dec 17, 2017
    Idaho

7. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

Dec 17, 2017
    Idaho

8. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh needs you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    I remember playing it for hours on my old Atari 2600. I’d stack up free lives, then shout at my mom to take over me when I had to go to the bathroom because Atari didn’t have pause. I’d come back and half the lives would be gone, rinse a repeat. I got the score up so high that it would reset to zero.
    Good times.

9. circles

I'd forgotten about that one! Tanks a lot.

One game I locked on to for a while as Bosconian. Awesome! In college this arcade near us sold pizza slices (and was near a bar). It was the glory days of the Arcade, with both the latest in video games as well as pinball. Jackpot!

I played Galaxian there one time tripping and pretty much could play indefinitely. It was like I could tell what all the ships were going to do before they did. yea.

strat_strummer likes this.

10. Elvis v

Elvis v Strat-Talker

Apr 11, 2017
    My place.
    Thar releasing so many. We really do not know what is coming out. They have a Street Fighter 2, Final Fight, Ghost And Goul's, and Strider in another country. Thay have bigger cabinets with more games 500 dollars. What is amazing to me the min arcades are really great real min arcades. Quality and as cheap as a cheap Squire. Sure out beat the full-size multi-cabinet I have. It was a 500 new piece of junk.

11. adiabatic

adiabatic Senior Stratmaster

Jul 2, 2013
    Western Canada
    My best friend and I would skip classes in high school, ride to 7-11 for Slurpees and play Bosconian. We did it in the summer too. Good times.

I've got Bosconian on Xbox 360 but it's just not the same without the solidness of a proper video game joystick.

circles likes this.

12. Paperback Rocker

Paperback Rocker Nitro-mancer Strat-Talk Supporter

Sep 18, 2014
    Lewisville, TX
    I would get tired of them, but Defender was always so difficult, it could be a long term challenge I might stay interested in.

13. Groovey

Groovey Most Honored Senior Member

Nov 17, 2016
    NC. USA
    Pretty certain I could have bought the game with as many quarters as I dropped in Asteriods.

Bodean likes this.

14. Groovey

Groovey Most Honored Senior Member

Nov 17, 2016
    NC. USA
    Very Cool! Too bad I'm crammed for space.

15. Elvis v

Elvis v Strat-Talker

Apr 11, 2017
    My place.
    I have that in my arcade and the second one also.

Paperback Rocker likes this.

16. circles

I've never owned an arcade video game, but I've owned, over the years Genie and Fireball Classic. I love the classic era games, especially those by Gottlieb.

The neat thing about pinball machines is you can buy one (used), play it for a year or two, and sell it pretty much for what you paid for it. Casual home use does not put on the wear and tear it gets when in public. That's like a year of free pinball, plus - it's at your house!

Not my pics:

genie.gif
    FireballOn1.jpg

:cool:

17. Mr. Lumbergh

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    Love the old-school vector graphics.