Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

American Professional Stratocaster

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by KayBreas, May 16, 2018.

1. KayBreas

KayBreas Strat-Talker

Apr 29, 2018
    Turkey
    I don't need to feel cool or be the "coolest kid" its your toughts I just can get it and its a nice guitar so why should I don't buy it Im pretty sure these mans has good advices for me I have no doubt .

2. KayBreas

KayBreas Strat-Talker

Apr 29, 2018
    Turkey
    I know when you reach to rignificant level about guitar quality things starts to get only about visual. its not gonna make you better player but it might help you to learn it and as you mentioned I asked for deciding between 3 guitars and actually Im not telling they are wrong but I asked just three of them so their advices are good bot not for my situation and as i mentioned im not a rich boi or coolest kid. so thank you for clarifying my situation to them

Stratoskater likes this.
  3. KayBreas

KayBreas Strat-Talker

Apr 29, 2018
    Turkey
    I will. Thank you man its a great guitar but I think im gonna buy antique olive instead of white

Stratoskater likes this.
  4. KayBreas

KayBreas Strat-Talker

Apr 29, 2018
    Turkey
    I tried both and liked both and I just didn't tried gibson les paul i tried an epi les paul tribute plus I know how they are sounding they are both from different universe and they have their own sound and quality and Im not gonna consider much more I will get an epi if I need gibson sound so much anf I dont have too much time either :)

5. Paperback Rocker

Paperback Rocker Nitro-mancer Strat-Talk Supporter

Sep 18, 2014
    Lewisville, TX
    Only if the auditions are done blindfolded.

Theo and Stratoskater like this.
  6. KayBreas

KayBreas Strat-Talker

Apr 29, 2018
    Turkey
    I feel so bad about your story its not only about guitars its about people who don't have any idea about art and music they just look into gears and can you shred it and they just hurt your feelings like they did to you If I were you i would say them go where you deserve to hell its because they never think to look at of your side I think they are just brainless and has no ability to consider more deeply and as you said they'r such jerks you just shouldn't have let them make you give up your dreams and your babie

And stop thinking that way it will keep you hurting yourself . You are a good man.

And if you check previous posts you can see one of the guy already said me " you want to be the coolest "kid" thats what you want " so who cares

7. Will Lefeurve

Will Lefeurve Senior Stratmaster

Mar 1, 2016
    England & France
    Yes... I'd go with that, and I do understand your thinking on quality guitars.

I'm a huge fan of Jacks, I rate his guitar playing as absolutely superb. No matter what guitar he's playing. He's such a humble man too, which goes a long way with me.

Since his pawn shop purchase he's gone on to add more Squires to his arsenal, which I do think is a great advert and inspiration for people who are on a budget, or who play but don't want to invest in something more expensive..

Long live Jack Pearson.. :thumb:

Stratoskater likes this.
  8. KayBreas

KayBreas Strat-Talker

Apr 29, 2018
    Turkey
    I think you understand me really wrong I just asked "if its any necessary i will mod.it" of course I will play my goodie the way it comes its an awesome guitar for me I never wanted to get the most expensive one I just wanted to spend my money to best for me and asked to this musicians :)

heltershelton likes this.
  9. KayBreas

KayBreas Strat-Talker

Apr 29, 2018
    Turkey
    Im not borrowing money

10. KayBreas

KayBreas Strat-Talker

Apr 29, 2018
    Turkey
    Does guitar center selling fake guitars I think I can trust them , what you say? I asked for pictures and waiting :)

11. johnnymg

johnnymg Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

Sep 5, 2015
    Central Coast Ca
    "used guitars" and "trust" should NEVER be used in the same sentence/context.

Yves likes this.
  12. problem-child

problem-child Senior Stratmaster

Aug 28, 2008
    Left Coast, USA
    100% Agree...

Good life lesson in this thread.

Don't worry about how someone else spends their money. On the other side don't be concerned if someone doesn't like how you spend your money.

The American Pro is an exceptional guitar. Some folk don't care for the pickups. I love them. I especially love the broad range of sounds the tone pot will produce. The Am Pro is a lifetime guitar. If you buy it young it just means you get to spend more time with it.

As to Squires and such. Nothing wrong with them. I have a Squire tele that plays so nice I can't believe it. It cost me $100 new and shipped. I was shocked by the play-ability and fit and finish. The thing is I won't play it much and when considering my next guitar to buy, I won't give Squire or Mexicans, or Epiphone a second look. Why? Because I'm a snob, a brand whore, or whatever else you want to call it. I'm okay with that. I recognize that and I recognize it as my problem, no one else's.

The point I'm making Mr 16 year old guitar player, is this. The AmPro is exceptional lifetime/pro level guitar as is. Pick the color you like and play the paint off of it. Don't worry so much about anyone's opinion about the rest of this non-semse. Including mine. We all grow into different people with different requirements and desires. I will never buy a Squire, Someone else will. That is what makes the world go round. We all have our opinions and we all love Strats. We're a family in that way.

Theo and Ebidis like this.
  13. Vjerilood

Vjerilood Senior Stratmaster

Jul 30, 2017
    USA
    Nobody but the guitarists in the audience is going to give a second or even a first thought to what kind of guitar you’re playing. Can they dance to it? Ok, you’re fine.

Yeah they’ll be looking at open mic night, but unless they’re paying you, who cares if they like you and your Squier or not?

Ebidis likes this.
  14. Yves

Yves Senior Stratmaster

Jan 2, 2016
    London
    No you can't, sadly.
    We've seen here on ST some mis sold partcasters as signature models.
    And of natural sunshine turning guitars bodies in Sunburst! and more...