Join Strat-Talk Today

Anyone use Tronical Tune with a Musikraft neck?

Discussion in 'Tech-Talk' started by AcrylicSuperman, Apr 15, 2019 at 1:45 AM.

1. AcrylicSuperman

AcrylicSuperman Strat-Talker

I've been planning out a partscaster for use at home. Just kind of an all around work horse. I change tunings quite frequently, so I considered getting the tronical tune plus set up. However, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of information about these on fender based instruments. My biggest concern is that I came across a post on another forum a couple years back and they attempted to put them on a musikraft neck but the holes were all slightly off alignment and they had to improvise.

Are the tuner holes spaced differently on musikraft necks compared to fender? Anyone have any experience with tronical tune in general?

2. the dark sailor

the dark sailor Senior Stratmaster

Didn't know what this was. Had to YouTube it. Pretty cool devise. Have no idea about the tuner hole spacing. I would contact Musikraft. Best bet. Don't believe bridge floating would work to well with this.....:whistling:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 7:13 PM
  3. musicalmartin

musicalmartin Strat-Talker

I have a Gforce set on my Gibson Midtown and like them .The sniffers,bottom feeders and cave men do their best to do them down but in practical everyday situations they work fine .Most critics probably have never actually owned them or even tried them and /or read the instruction manual .They can go awol if you linger too long on the controls as they start scrolling through various tunings .Tuning by hand is easy and not as bad as they make out neither is string changing .It just a learning curve for a while .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.