Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Wanted bridge plate from post '06 Highway 1 Strat

Discussion in 'Misc Other ... for sale, trade or wanted' started by belliott4488, Jun 13, 2018.

1. belliott4488

belliott4488 Strat-Talk Member

Jun 13, 2018
    Ellicott City, MD
    EDIT: I found the bridge top plate I was looking for at Overdrive Custom Guitar Works, so I'm no longer in the market for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello,

I'd like to replace the bridge plate on my '02 Highway One Strat with one from '06 or later, which I believe combined the narrower modern string spacing (2 1/16") and the wider vintage spacing for the mounting screws (2 7/32"). According to Callaham's specs page (sorry, I'm new here and can't post links yet, but if you know how to find Callaham's site, the page is tech_compatibility_strat.htm), the American Special and '06+ Highway One were the only Strats that ever had this combination.

Does anyone happen to have such a plate, maybe left over from an upgrade to their Highway One Strat?

Callaham doesn't list this bridge plate by itself, but they do have one in their V/N Strat Bridge Assembly. I haven't contacted them yet to see if I can get just the plate.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018