Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Can anyone identify these neck/body codes

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Shockmaster, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Shockmaster

Shockmaster Strat-Talk Member

Jun 19, 2018
    Los Angeles
    just picked up what I believe is. 2000 - 2001 MIM strat based on serial number. Trying to figure out what the neck and body stamp codes are on the neck and neck pocket. This is actually my firs MIM strat. I normally play 80s Japanese and USA. But I couldn’t pass a $100 MIM in great shape. Going to do some mods and see how I like it. Also, how is the years of 2000 - 2001 for the MIM strats. I hear the new ones are great. But I’m curious about these. Anyways, if anyone has any information on these neck codes I wouldn’t love to know! Thanks so much guys.

https://imgur.com/gallery/fL8Zz5O

2. Ronnie12460

Ronnie12460 Strat-Talker

Mar 19, 2014
    Abilene, Texas
    On the neck is the name of neck builder, or inspector. The neck pocket, front end, is the model number. Down the side is the date. All I can make out is January (Jan). The writing across the cnc hole is transferred from the neck sticker

3. Skinny Nitro

Skinny Nitro Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

Jul 21, 2013
    Merseyside UK
    29547 is the body part number for a Mexican Standard Stratocaster non-sunburst from 2000.
    Fender changed the body codes when the Genuine Replacement bodies were marketed.

4. Shockmaster

Shockmaster Strat-Talk Member

Jun 19, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Great! Awesome info! Are these years decent for MIM strats?