Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Control Surface and ProTools

Discussion in 'Home Recording Studio' started by FFGreen, May 20, 2018.

1. FFGreen

FFGreen Strat-Talker

Sep 6, 2009
    Southern CA
    I'm looking for a control surface that I should get and use with PT12. I get all different answers regarding if PT will support Mackie and HUI. Can anyone provide a definite answer? I purchased the Presonus FaderPort and it did not work correctly. 3 different units, all returned to Sweetwater. I'm looking into Behringer X-Touch or the Presonus FaderPort 8 (Sweetwater said it reads PT differently that the single FaderPort). I don't have the money for an Avid product. Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

2. FFGreen

FFGreen Strat-Talker

Sep 6, 2009
    Southern CA
    Anyway, got the Korg nanoKontrol studio. I'm happy, inexpensive and totally supports my hobby.

Paperback Rocker likes this.

3. Dadocaster

Dadocaster Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

Be sure to report back regarding that control surface. Looks nice.

4. FFGreen

FFGreen Strat-Talker

Sep 6, 2009
    Southern CA
    It's great, not in any real recording/mixing/ mixing way its just makes everything more fun. For not too much money you can pretend your a brilliant engineer.

5. FFGreen

FFGreen Strat-Talker

Sep 6, 2009
    Southern CA

6. Dadocaster

Dadocaster Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

Glad you are enjoying it. I already pretend I am a brilliant engineer. :D

My comp for music is the same comp I use for everything and this spare bedroom where the comp and desk are is also full of guitars/drums/amps/bass stuff/recording stuff. Turns out I really don't have room for much of anything else. I did just get the remote app for my DAW working on my Kindle for when I am self recording. Should make things easier.