Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

"F" serial number MIJ strat

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by macoshark, Mar 8, 2018.

1. macoshark

macoshark Strat-Talker

Aug 30, 2016
    arizona
  2. Sangetsu

Sangetsu Strat-Talker

Oct 6, 2017
    Tokyo
    Looks all original to me, alnico pickups, correct pots and wiring. I’d say it’s at least as good as any MIA guitar, and probably better than many. The price is fair.

3. Believer7713

Believer7713 Senior Stratmaster Silver Member

Dec 27, 2016
    US
    Just tried to look at it and the posting has been deleted.

4. macoshark

macoshark Strat-Talker

Aug 30, 2016
    arizona
    thanks for the replies. Sorta strange the that Ad got taken down.

5. crawdaddy

crawdaddy Senior Stratmaster

Feb 11, 2010
    Valley o Sun
    Must have had it up for sale at a real good price and it sold....there are a few flippers out this way that must scan CL and Offer Up all day long...

A couple of weeks ago, I was perusing OU and saw an MIM Classic 60 (I think it was a 60, could have been a 50's) that looked great at a pawn shop for $200...it was posted 15 minutes earlier, so I sent a message stating that I wanted the guitar...got a reply....sorry, already sold!!!!

It's like the wild west out this way...Gotta be fast to get a good deal....

macoshark likes this.
  6. Synapse2k

Synapse2k Strat-O-Master

Nov 13, 2015
    USA
    There are A LOT of people working to take advantage of those arbitrage opportunities. I try to scan FB and CL every couple of days, but you’re right. There are people who must be refreshing things constantly throughout the day. It’s very frustrating to deal with and it ends up rendering CL useless these days. Even in a giant city like NYC with so many musicians, it’s very hard to find anything even remotely reasonably priced and certainly nothing even remotely rare. Just a bunch of abused squiers and the stuff that have sellers asking MSRP or higher for a guitar that currently sells in stores

crawdaddy likes this.