Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

For Trade FENDER CLASSIC SERIES 70'S REISSUE ASH BODY TRADE FOR EFFECTS

Discussion in 'Effects for Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by 70'sstrat, Jan 12, 2018.

1. 70'sstrat

70'sstrat Strat-Talk Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
    I have a Fender Classic Series 70's reissue Ash body which I would like to trade for effects pedals such as overdrives, distortions, delays.

The ash body was routed for P90's and would make a killer three p90 strat! I have three high output p90's someplace if I can locate them.

I would like to trade it for some nice effects, overdrives like Carl Martin Plexi Tone, distortions, Deluxe Memory Man,

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018 at 5:50 PM

2. Lonn

Lonn Administrator Staff Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Admin Post
    Ooooh that's a nice body.

3. pierce

pierce Strat-Talker

Oct 25, 2014
    skullisland
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018

4. 70'sstrat

Aug 27, 2012
    Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
    For the sake of clarity:

These are both original Fender parts from Fender guitars that were taken apart.

The body is from an original Fender manufactured Stratocaster Classic Series guitar which were for the THREE BOLT NECK & BODY.

The pickup cavities in the body were re-routed slightly larger for the larger single coil P90 pickups. The body was being saved for a beloved project, a three P90 Stratocaster. But I'm clearing out all those holy parts and relics and paring down to just what I can assemble or use. I paid $249 cash for it as you see it so I'm looking for that back in cash if I were to sell it. But as the ad said I prefer to trade it for some effects like the Deluxe Memory Man, Carl Martin Plexi Tone, or other high end effects pedals or high outputs single coil pickups li,e the Bare Knuckle sinner or other high output single coils.

The neck I paid $265 for as you see it. Again I rather trade for good pickups or effects pedals. a nice pedal board like the steel Dunlop effects pedal

I open to just about anything too, there are lots of stuff that I haven't listed on my interests but I'm sure that with time I could come up with a long list.

5. 70'sstrat

Aug 27, 2012
    Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
    The Neck has been traded but the body is still available.

I'm very flexible and open to offers.

Best regards,

70'sstrat