Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster Build

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by TheCollector1, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Guy Named Sue

Guy Named Sue Beer me up Scotty Strat-Talk Supporter

Feb 11, 2015
    Terra Incognito
    This thread is full of landmines, I won't say anything else about that because it's childish behaviour I see in here and you guys are grown men.

More to the point, great looking guitar OP, I like the combination. Only thing I'd say, don't attach that clip on tuner right over the decal, looking at it just makes me nervous.

Take care and enjoy that guitar!:thumb:

2. T Guitar Floyd

T Guitar Floyd Senior Stratmaster

Oct 27, 2014
    Arizona
    LOL! Yes, indeed. The entertainment value of this (and it's sister) forum is very high. :thumb:

3. dbolt

dbolt Strat-Talker Strat-Talk Supporter

Sep 17, 2014
    NC
    Anyone who builds partscasters for resale will soon be out of money. I have two that I love and will never sell. I also have a Fender CS that I used as a blue print for the builds. I’m not sure that CS is the best playing/sounding of the three. Just an observation.

4. spizike231

spizike231 Strat-Talker

Feb 9, 2017
    California
    “BuT PaRtScASteRs doNT hAvE a HiGH ReSeLl vAluE”

Thought I’d say that for some of the members here who were gonna back at you with it.

Doesn’t surprise me, honestly. Which is sad considering the price of a custom shop.

5. TheCollector1

TheCollector1 Strat-Talk Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Big Apple NY
    Guitar is awesome and I’m not worried about what’s it worth enough said. Anyway here’s new acquisition that showed up yesterday. Haven’t plugged it in yet kids were going to bed last night. Blankenship fat boy JR. It’s like a hybrid I guess between a Princeton and a champ. IMG_0080.jpg IMG_0081.jpg

Andrew Wasson, MCC850 and wayoutjohn like this.
  6. MCC850

MCC850 Strat-Talk Member

Apr 24, 2018
    FL
    I would love to hear the new rig in action. Post a video so we can get a taste of the good life

7. TheCollector1

Nov 22, 2018
    Big Apple NY
    I’m a semi decent amateur player I don’t know what good my playing would do through an I phone video. To the real ear even of a amateur bedroom rockstar the tone is magnificent though. My friend who is a professional player is coming to town in a couple weeks. He wants to play through the new rig. So maybe I will see what I can do for you guys. I think he has some better recording equipment as his house.

Andrew Wasson likes this.
  8. TheCollector1

Nov 22, 2018
    Big Apple NY
    This guitar keeps getting better and better! Encase anyone was wondering.

Andrew Wasson likes this.