Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

For Sale Fender MIM Std. Strat Body Olympic White w/hardware

Discussion in 'Misc Other ... for sale, trade or wanted' started by bluejazzoid, Jul 12, 2018.

1. bluejazzoid

bluejazzoid Strats Amore Strat-Talk Supporter

Aug 14, 2009
    Southeast USA
    $175 (shipped CONUS)

For sale is a used MIM Strat body (3pc Alder, HSS route) with an Olympic White poly finish that is in excellent condition. I'm not exactly sure what year it is (date stamp is "20--" but a hole was drilled thru the last 2 digits), but it looks almost new! And by excellent condition, I literally mean it has no cracks, chips, dings or dents in the finish, and only minor scratches/swirling in the poly surface are visible here and there. Plus, the poly finish (little to no yellowing) is thin so at certain angles you can see the woodgrain showing through with the light hitting it just right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's approx. 5½ pounds (no exact scale, sorry) with the hardware, which is all original MIM stuff that came with the body. The bridge does show mild aging (or neglect) in that there is slight rust visible inside the saddles by the springs and in the screws (nothing a toothbrush and WD-40 won't cure!), and the plastic tip on the arm does have some scratches on it. But the tremolo plate, arm, block (large), springs & claw, output jack cup and strap buttons are all in excellent shape as well. I will also include a tortoise shell SSS pickguard that looks pretty good with this body! :)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018 at 8:57 AM

2. bluejazzoid

bluejazzoid Strats Amore Strat-Talk Supporter

Aug 14, 2009
    Southeast USA