Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

help sourcing a neck,21 fret bullet squier strat

Discussion in 'Squier Strat Forum' started by ageingaxman, Feb 26, 2018.

1. ageingaxman

ageingaxman New Member!

Feb 26, 2018
    Brisbane ,Australia
    Hi Folks, only just joined the forum....Today my wife kindly bought home from an op shop a Squier bullet strat 21 fret, However, the neck was twisted badly. Anyone any thoughts on where I can purchase a really cheap neck for the above. Its the first time I have owned a Squier as I have 2 telecasters, many years ago I owned a genuine Strat. But re Squiers[​IMG] 821508de.jpg I'm in the dark about them.

Thanks for any help any member can assist me with.
    Regards itsonlyme76[​IMG]

2. ryunker

ryunker Senior Stratmaster

Feb 18, 2014
    Crystal Lake, Il
    The entire new bullet at GC now is less than $120. I suppose most used necks will cost you more than that.

Love the new bullets

Welcome to the forum

brians and johnnymg like this.

3. johnnymg

johnnymg Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

Sep 5, 2015
    Central Coast Ca
    Welcome to Strat-talk

I agree with the previous post about the neck. You can find used good Bullets for less than $100.

BTW, I like the Bullet Strat.

brians likes this.

4. medicchief

medicchief Strat-Talker Strat-Talk Supporter

Feb 10, 2018
    Arkansas
    There's a bullet in one of the pawn shops here that has a straight, nice maple/rosewood neck. Probably be had for $75 or less. I agree with the others......just find another bullet.

5. ageingaxman

ageingaxman New Member!

Feb 26, 2018
    Brisbane ,Australia
    Thanks for the comments, I realise what you are saying but I didn't want my wife to feel bad, she is to precious. Will keep an eye out for a cheasp one being sold, and take the neck off.

Bob the builder likes this.

6. ageingaxman

ageingaxman New Member!

Feb 26, 2018
    Brisbane ,Australia
    Thanks for the comments, I realise what you are saying but I didn't want my wife to feel bad, she is to precious. Will keep an eye out for a cheap one being sold, and take the neck off.

7. archetype

archetype Strat-Talker

Nov 26, 2016
    Williamsville NY
    You need to join up at http://www.squier-talk.com/ where it's all Squier all day long. Watch the classifieds or post a want there and you'll get responses. Prices are more that rock bottom Craigs List prices, but the advantage is that you're buying from someone in that community and likely getting something good.

Bob the builder likes this.

8. Athanasios

Athanasios Strat-Talker

Mar 23, 2018
    Greece
    I got one perfect shape.If you are willing to pay the expences from Greece.to Australia i d be happy to give it for freeOt s from a 2017 Bullet

Will Lefeurve likes this.

9. dirocyn

dirocyn Strat-Talker

Jan 20, 2018
    Murfreesboro, TN
    You have Amazon there in Oz? The $30 Chinese replacement necks are passable. The one I bought for a cigar-box build was actually nicer than the neck on my Affinity Squier. But my Affinity was somewhat mistreated before I got it (probably in an attic for decades), and possibly the neck I got was better than average.