Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

"How To" Info Needed, Please

Discussion in 'Amp Input - Normal or Bright' started by Silvercrow, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Silvercrow

Silvercrow Senior Stratmaster

Nov 6, 2014
    Bucks County, Pa.
    WOW! Thanks all!

@heltershelton I just saw an ad for a small ozone machine- didn't list the cost. THANKS!

While it does bother me, I don't want to throw a ton of money at it. I need spare tubes, y'know?

Will look into "Ozium" and the like. @3bolt79 : That stuff orks great, but my only experience with it was fumigating my patrol car:

Last year on patrol, got a call of a suspected meth lab in an old unoccupied house. Walking up on the porch, we smelled an horrendous odor! DIDN'T smell like meth cooking (unique smell, that) but no one could put their finger on it.

Bottom line, broke in, full team. There were two nests of skunks in the small house. Wreaked to high heaven and it smelled nothing like the skunk smell we are used to.

Had to get stuff from the local veterinarian to clean my clothes and leather gear (yes, leather, I'm THAT old) and from just me sitting in the car on the way back to the house, the firemen had to fog my patrol car (and a couple other's vehicles, too) to get rid of the smell.

THANKS ALL for the ideas.

@thomquietwolf My brand used to be Camel! Good cigarette...if you can call a cig "good".

LOL- loved the camel crap comment.

You guys are great!

Brian

johnnymg likes this.
  2. Morf2540

Morf2540 Strat-O-Master

Nov 8, 2017
    Philadelphia, PA
    Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode....

eclecticsynergy likes this.
  3. heltershelton

heltershelton BANNED Strat-Talk Supporter

Jun 5, 2013
    Texas
    i have one of these......
    this one is used for $30
    https://www.ebay.com/i/323654319997?chn=ps

Silvercrow likes this.
  4. Silvercrow

Nov 6, 2014
    Bucks County, Pa.
    THANKS! Right below that one another popped up- $15.00 + $8. S&H!

Thanks Helter!

Brian

heltershelton likes this.
  5. Sarnodude

Sarnodude Senior Stratmaster

Sep 26, 2015
    Mukilteo
    works for cars, too

6. eclecticsynergy

eclecticsynergy Senior Stratmaster

Sep 23, 2014
    NY
    For many years I've kept a little myrrh incense in my guitar cases to prevent them from getting too stinky. It goes back to the days when I was playing three sets a night - I sweat a lot onstage and my leather guitar straps often were still damp when the cases were sealed up. The incense helped a lot and I still maintain the habit, swapping out the incense once a year or so.

7. eclecticsynergy

eclecticsynergy Senior Stratmaster

Sep 23, 2014
    NY
    You could probably seal the amp in a 50gal trash bag with it for a couple of days rather than treating a whole closet or room. Should take care of the smell.

Silvercrow likes this.
  8. Silvercrow

Nov 6, 2014
    Bucks County, Pa.
    GREAT idea! THANKYOU!

Brian

eclecticsynergy likes this.