Join Strat-Talk Today

I'm back with more riffs

Discussion in 'MyMusic Forum' started by BluesMannus, Feb 16, 2019.

1. BluesMannus

BluesMannus Strat-Talker

Hey everyone, my back just refuses to heal after 2 surgeries so I haven't recorded anything since last July just been doing PT and some other stuff for my back, but finally I recorded something yesterday and I hope you like it, some good old Zepp riffage. Hands are a little stiff and slow from lack of practice but I managed to get something done. It's not a strat but how can it be :D. Anyway here it is:

Oh yeah, and I also wrote all the tabs they're on my website if you want 'em!

2. Swampash

Swampash Senior Stratmaster

do you have parkinson's? no disrespect if you don't, but if you do huge respect for keeping it together and recording this, it can't have been easy.

3. BluesMannus

BluesMannus Strat-Talker

It's not Parkinson's, thankfully, but I have some nerve damage that causes hand tremors, so my playing isn't the prettiest to look at, but as long as it sounds good to me, I'm happy :cool:

4. CigBurn

CigBurn Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Really glad to see you again! Sorry the back is still giving you so much trouble. Great riffing and always some really nice playing when you show up! :)

BluesMannus likes this.
  5. BluesMannus

BluesMannus Strat-Talker

Hey thanks CigBurn, glad to talk to you again, well, what can I say, they said it would be routine, but I'm 2 spinal surgeries in, had 2 epidural procedures this winter, and it refuses to heal and let me rock out again, haha. But I can finally sit for long enough to record a few songs so I'll continue making vids, just not so quickly as before.

CigBurn likes this.
  6. floydrose

floydrose Strat-O-Master

Good stuff as usual sir.
    Hope your back heals up soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.