Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Loopers?

Discussion in 'The Effect effect' started by LunarSlingShot, Jul 3, 2018.

1. artgtr

artgtr Senior Stratmaster

Aug 18, 2013
    WURTSBORO, NY
    The problem I have is - when I step on pedal for loop #1, & complete the first loop, than it starts the second loop, unless I double tap the pedal to use play mode. While performing its enough to get the 1st loop right & timing, than to have to double tap to get the correct play mode isn’t possible & if you misstep the 2nd tap - it goes into 2nd loop record mode. That is the problem. How do I get it to only do 1 loop & go directly into perform mode? On the fly?

2. Rob Moreno

Rob Moreno Strat-O-Master

May 28, 2017
    Tokyo
    You can change the order of "Recording -> Overdubbing -> Playback" to "Recording -> Playback -> Overdubbing" by holding down the TAP TEMPO button when you power on the unit. Use the UP / DOWN arrow buttons to select "rp" instead of "rd". Unfortunately this setting is not saved when the pedal is powered off so you will have to perform this operation every time you turn it on.

3. artgtr

artgtr Senior Stratmaster

Aug 18, 2013
    WURTSBORO, NY
    Wow - thanks, works just like you said - that is awesome!

4. Namelyguitar

Namelyguitar Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Jun 3, 2009
    Mobile Bay
    Mine is 2 pedals in 1. ;)

DL-8 Delay/Looper. (Loop in true stereo for up to 20 seconds.) It's not for the average user. Check it out!

5. davidKOS

davidKOS Musician, Composer, Teacher Strat-Talk Supporter

May 28, 2012
    California
    20 seconds is not long enough to loop a large number of ballads and longer form tunes.

Still, it's nice to see a delay with a loop feature.

Namelyguitar likes this.

6. Triple Jim

Triple Jim Senior Stratmaster

Feb 27, 2018
    North Central NC
    I just bought a second Ammoon looper so I can dedicate one to Bass. One thing I like about the Ammoon is that to stop recording, it's a single tap. The double tap is used to stop playback.