Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Wanted Maple Strat Neck 12 inch radius

Discussion in 'Misc Other ... for sale, trade or wanted' started by Believer7713, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Believer7713

Believer7713 Senior Stratmaster Silver Member

Dec 27, 2016
    US
    Just like the title says. I am looking for a Maple neck with a 12 inch radius and a modern C shape for my next project guitar. I really don't care too much about the fret condition as they will more than likely be pulled and replaced if they aren't Jackson style Jumbo frets. If you have anything that you would be willing to part with then please let me know.

Thanks.

2. Scottz

Scottz Strat-Talker

Oct 27, 2017
    Littleton, Colorado
    What's your budget? If you go with in stock supply at Warmoth and get a roasted maple neck (expensive finish not required) you can get one with your choice of fret size for about $200.

Believer7713 and Dick Blackmore like this.

3. RJ Squirrel

RJ Squirrel Strat-Talk Member

Jan 28, 2018
    Frostbite Falls
    Believer7713 likes this.

4. Dick Blackmore

Dick Blackmore Strat-O-Master

Jan 10, 2017
    San Diego
    Guitar Mill is worth the wait and you won't need a fret level. Roasted Maple definitely the way to go. No finish needed.

Believer7713 likes this.

5. pierce

pierce Strat-Talker

Oct 25, 2014
    skullisland
    https://www.tubesandmore.com/products/neck-stratocaster-guitar-maple-headstock-adjust

Replacement Stratocaster® neck, 22 medium jumbo frets with headstock adjust double action truss rod and a 12 in. radius maple fingerboard. The nut width is 1 11/16 in. wide and pegholes are drilled at 10mm for a modern die cast type tuning machine but adapter bushings are available to reduce these hole sizes if you would like to mount vintage Kluson® tuning machines. A thin clear satin finish makes this the perfect replacement for your modern Stratocaster®. Nut not included. Fender Licensed replacement neck.

• Fingerboard Radius = 12 in.
    • Nut Width = 1 11/16 in.
    • Profile Shape = Modern C
    • Fret type and count = 6150 Medium - 22 frets
    • Tuner peghole size = 25/64 in. (10mm)
    • Binding = none
    • Neck Finish = polyurethane thin
    • Truss Rod location = headstock
    • Skunk Stripe = none
    • Neck and Fretboard Type = maple on maple
    • Heel Type = Standard Stratocaster
    • Orientation = right hand
    • 1st Fret Thickness = 0.83 in.
    • 12th Fret Thickness = 0.88 in.

Believer7713 and Tomas83 like this.

6. Believer7713

Believer7713 Senior Stratmaster Silver Member

Dec 27, 2016
    US
    This may be the winner. I'll be checking a couple more out as I would really like a one piece maple neck but I'll have to see whay I can find.

7. pierce

pierce Strat-Talker

Oct 25, 2014
    skullisland
    Ive used the tele necks and have found them as close to an american standard neck going.. flatter radius and larger frets then the vintage replacements