Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Mesa Boogie Club....

Discussion in 'Amp Owners Clubs' started by GuitarAJ, Jun 8, 2012.

1. childed

childed Strat-Talk Member

Aug 15, 2017
    Ukraine
    My lovly mesa from 1973[​IMG]

errikwong likes this.

2. WannaBeBlue

WannaBeBlue Strat-Talk Member

Jun 20, 2016
    Northwest Wisconsin

3. David Garner

David Garner Senior Stratmaster

WannaBeBlue likes this.

4. Fender Phil

Fender Phil Strat-Talker

I have developed a Mesa addiction problem.

First came the Mini Rectifier Twenty Five
    image.jpg

Then the 212 Boogie F-100 showed up in a big way.

image.jpg

And I have been eyeing a minimally used Mesa Express 5 25 Plus for over a week a a very good price, with the manual unopened, foot switch, and cover. Yesterday, I picked it up. The guy also had a similar sized Rectoverb 25 that he decided to keep.

image.jpg

I can’t help myself, I like them all.

The new combo is an attempt to downsize to just this one. They are all awesome in their own ways. It will take me considerable time to sort this one out.

5. Fender Phil

Fender Phil Strat-Talker

Down to two keepers. The Mini Rectifier got sold today.
    So the 5 25 plus is taking its’ place. I prefer the all in one combo, built in spring reverb, preset/slider EQ option, and wider variety of cleans.

I spent the last few days doing A/B trials against my Vibro Champ and Princeton Reverb Reissue. As sweet as those Fender amps are, I have found the settings on the Mesa to cover the sounds that I usually have them set at. The Vibro Champ doesn’t take up much space and is very light in weight, so it will likely earn its keep. The Princeton is very quick and easy to set the classic tone it does so well.
    Who knows, they might get sold someday.

The 212 Mesa F-100 is definitely not going anywhere. It is too heavy to move, and has the most rewarding tones, even at home volumes.

6. Dadocaster

Dadocaster Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

Pretty sure this is a "cult" rather than a "club." :D

FuzzFace90 likes this.

7. FuzzFace90

FuzzFace90 Strat-Talker

You just don’t get it, man :cool:

8. DaytoDaze

DaytoDaze Strat-Talker

Jun 27, 2013
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Can i join? Rectoverb 25 and an avatar can i picked up used for a great deal. I’ve been wanting a Mesa amp since i started playing 15 years ago, but I either didn’t have the cash or the need. This suits my needs perfectly, and it’s loud as hell considering the compact size.

The cab was originally going to be a temporary solution, but it sounds great and I have no complaints!

Attached Files: