Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

MIJ aerodyne strat.

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by Fireside Picker, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Fireside Picker

Fireside Picker New Member!

Feb 9, 2016
    UK
    Just bought this MIJ aerodyne strat, red with black scratch plate, love it up to now but there was no trem arm with it. Does anybody know will a standard USA or MIM arm fit it ?
    Also whose pickups are fitted to these guitars as produced. Mine sound very Stratty indeed, the neck is sublime and it weighs just 7lbs

2. Guitarmageddon

Guitarmageddon Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

Welcome to the forum - we need to see photos to know which model and trem you have....they changed a bit over the years - usually a USA arm won't fit as the threads for these imports are metric...

can't give you any info on pickups either without photos and serial number

3. Fireside Picker

Feb 9, 2016
    UK

4. Fireside Picker

Feb 9, 2016
    UK
    Hope These Help

5. Guitarmageddon

Guitarmageddon Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

Okay, it looks like JD14 serial - 2014 - we don't have much info on those here at the forum, most likely ceramic pickups....I was hoping it would be an older 1990s model which I know more about

To find out more, email consumerrelations@fender.com with photos and serial....

6. Fireside Picker

Feb 9, 2016
    UK
    Thanks for the thread seems any Usa ur Mim standard Strat. will do the job, bought one from Sounds Great Cheshire £12. Good music store.

7. s5tuart

s5tuart ...... Strat-Talk Supporter

Aug 8, 2011
    Bedford, UK
    Colour me jealous! I love a Strat with binding!!! :)

Mr. Lumbergh likes this.

8. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh needs you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    It looks great on a Strat for sure.

9. guitar1580

guitar1580 Strat-Talk Member

Aug 4, 2008
    West Virginia
    Looks sweet. Congrats. Just yesterday I got a transparent red one with white pick guard 07/010. I didn't even know about this model until the seller answered my want ad for a MIJ Strat. What a fine instrument!

JT

10. Loudstrat

Loudstrat Strat-Talker

That red is awesome! Funny, i bought mine 18 months ago, also had no am. I wonder if it's an American thing? Mine was second hand, the only way i could get one was import from the U.S. My local music shop sold me a trem arm that fitted, but given that it's a 6 screw trem i guess you probably won't get an American Standard arm to fit. Mine didnt