Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

For Sale MIJ Squier E-Series System I

Discussion in 'Guitars for Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by Flatty, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Flatty

Flatty New Member!

Jan 30, 2016
    Philly Burbs, PA
    All original except the Warmonth pickguard upgrade (original pickguard included). I'm reluctant to let this one go. This is a great playing and sounding guitar. The neck is fantastic - 12 inch radius, 25.5 scale, and buttery smooth with really beautiful grain. The FS1 bridge is all original and in great shape - no missing parts, which seems to be the problem when you find these guitars - both Fender and Squier models. The pickup covers have aged nicely and have that yellow-ish tint to them now. I also have extra after market (Khaler) tuning knobs for the bridge and nuts for the locking nut. I'd hate to see this guitar go, but it's not getting much action and it really should be played. One thing to note, this guitar prefers .010s so if you like to play a lighter gauge, this may not be the guitar for you. $350 + the cost of shipping. I'm local to Philadelphia PA and would prefer a local pickup, but shipping will work too. Thanks for looking. IMG_3817.jpg PB261117 - Copy.JPG IMG_3818.jpg IMG_3819.jpg PB261118.JPG PB261119.JPG PB261122.JPG PB261127.JPG

**Please note the case in the photos is not included. This ad/sale is for the guitar only.

2. guitarmikey

guitarmikey Strat-Talker

Jan 10, 2013
    Bucharest - RO
    Great guitar! I have the Fender version of something like, on white, and really ADORE it! If I wasn't in Europe I would of takin' it in a wink!

3. rjhalsey

rjhalsey Strat-Talker Vendor Member

Oct 8, 2006
    Ohio

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting