Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

My Strat from 73

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by NenoCRO, Nov 11, 2017.

1. NenoCRO

NenoCRO Strat-Talk Member

Nov 11, 2017
    Kukuljanovo/Rijeka/Croatia

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Senior Stratmaster

@NenoCRO

I have nothing new to add to the facts about your guitar, but I will add my opinion. I think you have a very NICE guitar, and the provenance of your guitar makes it all the cooler to me as well. I have a Squier strat that my parents bought me in 2000 and while it is just another squier standard to many people it means the world to me because I know my parents bought it for me out of love. Cool guitar! Thanks for sharing, and it is a quintessential 70s color!

3. knh555

knh555 Strat-O-Master

Dec 6, 2016
    Massachusetts
    Damn you. You're making me miss my Tokai Goldstar Sound bought new for xmas '86 as a surprise from my parents who thought I might enjoy learning guitar. I hadn't actually told them I wanted to learn, but they knew me well enough I suppose. It was a '65 reissue in ash/rosewood/white plastic and played beautifully. And it was stolen in college in the fall of 1990 which left me with exactly zero guitars. If I ever see the same model, I'll seriously need to consider snatching it up out of nostalgia, but it'll never be mine the way that Squier is yours.

4. Twinfen

Twinfen Strat-Talk Member

Apr 11, 2017
    Chicago
    Hey NenoCRO I love your strat baby!! If you ever decide to put money into it you won’t be disappointed. I have never seen it for sale on the internet anywhere for less than $2000. Mine was given to me by the family of a dear friend of mine that past away. I felt the need to get it refinished and refretted. It plays beautifully!! It also means a lot to me! Rock On!! IMG_0592.JPG