Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

NAD

Discussion in 'Amp Input - Normal or Bright' started by nuculer terrist, Nov 6, 2017.

1. nuculer terrist

nuculer terrist Senior Stratmaster

Mar 12, 2014
    center of the mind
    Picked up a usa made peavey envoy 110 in real good condition for $21 bucks. Ran through it really fast in the shop to make sure it all worked. Been looking for stuff to flip/trade and this looks promising. I'll give a full report later today

2. steben

steben Senior Stratmaster

Aug 9, 2012
    Zulte, Belgium
    Great amps... transtubes..... They sound really good in clean channel with volume crancked as in a tube amp. The envoy doesn't have the T dynamics control, but the circuit is inside and still has the character.

nuculer terrist likes this.

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Senior Stratmaster

Holy Smokes, Batman! That is a great margin for you to work with! Nice score!

4. nuculer terrist

Mar 12, 2014
    center of the mind
    Got it home, didn't realize there's a tear in speaker, but I have hooked up a 8 inch I took out of a frontman. Really this is a nice, clean amp so far even with the crappy speaker hooked up. Might be worth investing in a speaker for it. This may be an ideal amp for jams. Gotta think

circles and Nick Evans like this.

5. Guitaraxe

Guitaraxe Strat-O-Master

Aug 22, 2015
    States
    Nice price. You could always to an "old school" rip repair on the speaker if it's not that bad.

6. nuculer terrist

Mar 12, 2014
    center of the mind
    I'll have to try it more and think if I want to take it back or get a speaker. I'm leaning towards keeping it. I like the size and reverb and get good cleans, unlike my 5 watt tube amp that dirties up too fast when turned up

circles and Guitaraxe like this.