Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

NAGD

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by nuculer terrist, Mar 8, 2018.

1. nuculer terrist

nuculer terrist Senior Stratmaster

Mar 12, 2014
    center of the mind
    Actually i got it last friday as a traveling/camping guitar. I love it! Very different from my mahogany takamine, but really cool. Great build quality on it, and feels great. Gretch jim dandy in vintage burst. I looked at a few other parlor guitars but this one followed me home.
    Even made a quick recording (rare for me!). Excuse the playing slop and poor recording quality. I used 2 different cell phones on voice record, and recorded a track, then played it through an amp and playing another track over it and recorded it all.
    Listen to delta stomp by nuculer terrist #np on #SoundCloud

1520545083579.jpg

2. circles

circles Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Sounds great!

nuculer terrist likes this.
  3. Triple Jim

Triple Jim Senior Stratmaster

Feb 27, 2018
    North Central NC
    Yes, very nice. I have a hard time getting through one minute without a couple obvious clams if I'm recording myself.

4. thomquietwolf

thomquietwolf Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Dec 2, 2010
    Peardale CA
    Wow
    In to your regular amp???
    Trick..

5. nuculer terrist

nuculer terrist Senior Stratmaster

Mar 12, 2014
    center of the mind
    I played the bass drum from an app on an old phone through the amp and played acoustically and recorded all that onto another phone, then i took that phone(with the drum and rhythm guitar i recorded) and hooked it up to the amp aux in and played the recording and then played the lead along with the track coming from the amp, and recorded everything on my second phone. Then i was able to upload that to soundcloud. Kind of a hack way to record multiple tracks. First time i tried it, and im pleasantly surprised, all things considered.

6. StillAlive&Well

StillAlive&Well Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

Oct 4, 2014
    Frog, Texas
  7. thomquietwolf

thomquietwolf Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Dec 2, 2010
    Peardale CA
    Damn
    Boy
    Damn

8. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

Cool HNGD. I also love the amp.

9. RaySachs

RaySachs Strat-O-Master Silver Member

Jun 25, 2017
    Philly area
    Happy NGD! I have one of those burst Jim Dandy's too. And a Martin 000-15M. I baby the Martin and I feel like I need to - keep it humidified in the winter and all that. I left the Jim Dandy out in my house for three months in the dead of winter with no protection, no humidification, a fairly cold house - we were away and I took the Martin so I could take care of it. Came back and it was perfect. I'm not sure how "woody" the wood that thing is made of is - it almost feels partly plastic. I was expecting some damage, but there was nothing, no fret sprout, no warping, no nothing. The timex acoustic - takes a beating and keeps on ticking... I can't say it's a great guitar, but its a really fun guitar and for $160-170, how can you go wrong!

Enjoy!

-Ray

10. Nate D

Nate D Senior Stratmaster

Apr 2, 2016
    Philly, PA