Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Need a wiring diagram for adding push pull pot to Nashville Tele

Discussion in 'Tech-Talk' started by Johnny Danger, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Johnny Danger

Johnny Danger Strat-Talker

Aug 28, 2017
    Denton, TX
    I have seen quite a numerous amount of possibilities to add some versatility to a stock Nashville Telecaster, but have had trouble finding a wiring diagram for adding a push pull tone pot in order to get the bridge+neck Tele sound. That's really the only thing I want right now. Seems simple enough, but I've never wired a guitar. Not looking to do a whole lot of crazy switching with series/parallel type stuff, but if it can be done with a simple push pull, I'd be interested to try it.

2. sjtalon

sjtalon Senior Stratmaster

Neck on- p/p Tone pot, 250K audio:

BLUE wire goes to the switch terminal with the neck pickup wire, that would be a white wire coming from the hole going to the neck pickup. The terminal would also be next to the one that has a white wire going the the volume pot.

RED wire goes to the outer volume pot terminal. Not the one with the tone cap on it.

pull the knob up and the neck will be added to anything the sel. switch has engaged.

Very simple.

Attached Files:

3. Johnny Danger

Johnny Danger Strat-Talker

Aug 28, 2017
    Denton, TX
    Great, thanks very much! I'll try to get one in and set it up. I've yet to do wiring on a guitar, but did build a pedal kit, so I should be ok.