Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Perfect day to sleep

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Stratoman10, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Stratoman10

Stratoman10 Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Aug 24, 2015
    Va. Beach, Va
    Nice and overcast, soothing rain sounds, perfect. So of course I was awake at 4 AM. I need out of the house. Supposedly Home Depot needs money. Let me see if I can help

mshivy, wildhawk, Nate D and 2 others like this.

2. Groovey

Groovey Senior Stratmaster

Nov 17, 2016
    NC. USA
    Aye, overcast indeed.

I'm always good to Lowes to about 200$/month.

wildhawk, skypeace and Raiders757 like this.

3. xland

xland Senior Stratmaster

Oct 5, 2014
    Illinois
    It's waay too nice of a day (sunny high 70's with no humidity) here in Central Illinois to be inside and/or take a nap. All windows are open and I'm already on our back deck drinking coffee and I plan to be outside all day.

We have tickets to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd tonight at an outdoor festival. It's going to be a great day!!!

4. Thrup'ny Bit

Thrup'ny Bit Certified Curmudgeon Strat-Talk Supporter

May 21, 2010
    In my own little world
    Its a perfect day for a revolution. :cool:

mshivy, wildhawk and skypeace like this.

5. StratSounds

StratSounds Strat-O-Master

Sep 10, 2016
    Salt Lake City
    I saw him here in July at an outdoor venue. He's an unreal talent, great show. Enjoy the rotating cast of lovely Stratocasters!

6. Raiders757

Raiders757 Senior Stratmaster

Sep 2, 2016
    Virginia
    If was a perfectly overcast and rainy day. The kind of day made to stay inside and jam. Then the damn sun came out and unleashed the humidity.

(Steps outside)

Yep, not gonna do that. Time to continue jamming until my fingers beg for me to stop.

Then I'll start on a DIY pedal kit to hold me over until Raider football tonight at 10pm EST.

mshivy, Bodean and wildhawk like this.

7. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh needs you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    Still unseasonably warm and humid here. Hiding inside with the AC on, but there isn't much in the freezer and hunger will soon compel me out of Shoebox de Lumbergh.

8. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh needs you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    What kit you working on?
    I just got a nice Hammond enclosure in the post and was gonna move the Electrocoustimatic's brain over to it today. I also have a pair of TV Jones Classics that are waiting patiently to go into my Cabronita along with a beautiful wiring setup @JohnDH helped me out with an embarrasingly-long time ago, but the bummer is, the desktop computer seems to have given up the ghost and I need to figure out what's up with that. Plenty of projects for this weekend...

9. Stratoman10

Aug 24, 2015
    Va. Beach, Va

Still raining pretty good over here. Saw the sun for about 5 minutes or so though

10. wildhawk

wildhawk Most Honored Senior Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Here
    Co-worker years ago was a HUGE Raiders fan.

Face paint and the whole nine yards.... and that was to watch the game on TV in his apartment.

Watching him scream at the TV was more entertaining than the games.

At the end of three hours his jersey, flag, anything silver and black would be in the kitchen wastebasket as his team took another a$$kicking.

Scream he was done with them.

Of course after we left he'd fish it all out for another Sunday.

:oops:

Mansonienne likes this.

11. Stratoman10

Aug 24, 2015
    Va. Beach, Va

I'm a Nats fan, I get all those games and Orioles too. Which is good, we have the O's AAA team here. And a Dolphins fan but I can't do all the paint and stuff. Small window stickers, hats and tees are fine

But the Redskins are huge here. Redskins fans are annoying...

12. Bodean

Bodean smells like leather Strat-Talk Supporter

Aug 23, 2014
    South Carolina
    Maybe caps on the MB went kaplooye?
    I have been gathering parts in the mail all week to assemble a new desktop for my daughter tonight.

mshivy likes this.

13. Mansonienne

Mansonienne Stratocrastinator Extraordinaire Strat-Talk Supporter

Dec 2, 2015
    Paris suburbs, France
    Sounds great! Enjoy!

xland likes this.

14. Mr. Lumbergh

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    I got stuck in a cycle where I'd power down the computer, it wouldn't post, just black screen, mash the power button down until it started again, repeat. I went through the steps that happened last night in my mind, and I realized I used the "Reset" button for the first time in ages. I think it was just stuck; once I removed the jumper on the mobo for the reset it booted right up. I haven't booted into Wintendo in about three months, and had to play the game of installing only one update, applying, restarting, rebooting, going on to the next one, etc. because there was one that would not apply and caused all updates to be rolled back on boot.
    It reminded me of all the reasons why I boot to Linux 95% of the time on that machine.
    It's running now, and I got all but 2 out of the 23 updates on there this way, so I'll be upgrading the Linux install and using that again most of the time...

Bodean likes this.

15. wildhawk

wildhawk Most Honored Senior Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Here
    I'm originally from Detroit.
    Someday they'll get a pro football team.
    :(:(
    :(