Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Popular Guitar YouTuber Caught Red-Handed

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Paperback Rocker, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellencaster

Mellencaster Strat-O-Master

Aug 6, 2015
    Ontario,Canada
    Crap!The video has been pulled .Is it Wiil's easy guitar guy?

Paperback Rocker likes this.

2. Lonn

Lonn Administrator Staff Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Admin Post
    Pretty sure I deleted this video in another thread yesterday. :sneaky:

LeicaBoss and Thrup'ny Bit like this.

3. Boognish

Boognish Senior Stratmaster

Jan 31, 2011
    Austin
    Unfortunately, This is what the world has come to with Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc. It seems like nothing but Drama and people looking for validation!

Never had that crap, and never will!

I know you should never say never but I will hold out unless someone has a gun to my head and even then I'll think long and hard about it.

banjaxed likes this.

4. Paperback Rocker

Paperback Rocker Nitro-mancer Strat-Talk Supporter

Sep 18, 2014
    Victoria TX
    Why?

5. LeicaBoss

LeicaBoss Strat-O-Master Strat-Talk Supporter

Sep 4, 2015
    New Jersey
    Stop with this nonsense.

The dopey guy in this video made a preschool level Photoshop "proof" that some other YouTube guy was an angry customer who was posting about him and his "store" on another forum. He claimed the forum admins sent personal info of another member.

Being a genius, he failed to realize that A) His amateur forgery looked like a joke B) Actual forum admins would be in legal trouble for doing what he lied and claimed they did.

So he was forced to take his video down when the hammer fell.

Now he and other people are post-spamming every guitar forum with this idiotic stuff. Just stop.

It would be much better if these distasteful personal beefs were not part of a cool place like this.

6. Paperback Rocker

Sep 18, 2014
    Victoria TX
    A jerk got his comeupance, yes.

7. LeicaBoss

Sep 4, 2015
    New Jersey
    The video was pulled because it included a childish forgery and the forum involved wasn't happy about it.

Big lesson here watching adolescent behavior in adults- when you see someone online attacking another person in pretty much any way, there is usually something wrong with them. Feel pity, but don't fall for it.

8. Paperback Rocker

Sep 18, 2014
    Victoria TX
    So what was the forgery? The person making the false posts wasn't Will?

9. Paperback Rocker

Sep 18, 2014
    Victoria TX
    Oh my goodness, I can't believe you sullied yourself to even make a comment.

fezz parka likes this.

10. Stormy Monday

Stormy Monday Lost Soul Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 19, 2011
    red barn, USA

11. Sangetsu

Sangetsu Strat-Talk Member

Oct 6, 2017
    Tokyo
    Will is like the thick stuff at the bottom of a cup of coffee, not very tasty, but not bad in limited amounts when you need a little kick. The guitar guy I most dislike on Youtube is M***y, at Guitar ***z. He’s like the Huffpo of Youtube when looking for guitar videos.

12. LeicaBoss

Sep 4, 2015
    New Jersey
    Of course it wasn't. It is obvious. A public forum will not just send someone the personal contact information and IP address of another member. Think about that.

13. rolandson

rolandson Senior Stratmaster

Well, it comes across as some kind of lovers squabble or something. I don't quite understand why the concept of personal dignity is lost on so many. Aren't they even remotely embarrassed over such public displays of childishness? Video no less!

Oh...wait...if memory serves, this sort of thing is a nearly hourly occurrence in the US news cycle isn't it!?! Involving individuals for whom dignity is, or ought to be, a matter of statesmanship.

Alright then...I'll not be inviting either of those two over for dinner anytime soon, of that I am certain!

14. Lonn

Lonn Administrator Staff Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Admin Post
    I deleted it because the thread was already heading off the rails, much like this one.

Deschain and fezz parka like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.