Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Post yer pedalboard

Discussion in 'The Effect effect' started by Bricaster, Apr 21, 2012.

1. 1980

1980 Strat-Talker

Dec 18, 2016
    United States
    That should say *Nano, not Neo.

2. Stratoskater

Stratoskater Senior Stratmaster

Feb 8, 2011
    Raleigh NC
    Switched it up a lot in the last couple of weeks. OX Fuzz II, Crybaby and an 03 Fulldrive 2. Plus the foot switch from my Swart for Trem and Space (Reverb). Still need to add a delay and maybe a vibe. IMG_0409.JPG

circles and Raiders757 like this.

3. Gilmour75

Gilmour75 Strat-Talker

Jul 13, 2014
    Alabama
    IMG_0960.JPG

Been a while since I posted a pic as my board has significantly changed. Still Gilmour based of course. The M-1 is the best Fuzz/Muff pedal I’ve ever owned although my sights are set on my second TopTone DG-2 for modern Gilmour fuzz. Also saving up for a Boonar Delay that will go in place of the Alter Ego eventually. I’m still rearranging the pedal layout and in fact will move things around once I get a Boonar and tap switch for the Echoplex. The Fet Driver and my old trusty Keeley BD-2 are usually on together but I’m currently just swapping them out as needed.

Tuner>Comp>M-1>
    Fet Driver>UniVibe>GE-7>Volume>
    Echoplex>Alter Ego

Raiders757 likes this.

4. nederemer

nederemer Strat-Talker

Oct 25, 2017
    Somerset, Kentucky, USA.
    YouTube "how to sound like xXxX without breaking the bank." It's a series ran by Rabea from andertons. They also have how to sound like xXxX by breaking the bank if you have lots of money also. The David Gilmour one is rather spectacular.

Raiders757 likes this.

5. KillingTone

KillingTone Strat-Talk Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Yardley, PA USA
    I recently wanted to add a HOF but could not fit it so I picked up a mini TC flanger and replaced my old Boss Hi-Band flanger with it. Flanger is a very occasional pedal so swapping to the mini was fine and it freed up the space I needed. If I add more, I might have to push my volume pedal off to the side of the board but I like to be able to just pick up the whole board, drop it in the carry bag and be on my way. SO... no more pedals for me! Haha right! I'm sure I will be be picking up a bigger board, then adding my next "essential" pedal, although it's getting hard to argue that another pedal is essential at this point.

IMG_6678.JPG

6. Kenni

Kenni Strat-Talk Member

Oct 16, 2017
    Denmark
    Hey Pedalboard-guys! :D

Nice thread going on here - I wanna pitch in too! ;)

Here's a board I put together in 2014 for some summer shows I was doing with my band.

[​IMG]

Haha, I had a thing for the Mooer Micro Pedals, and they actually did a good job.
    I certainly didn't miss out on the OD/DS section, lol! :D Oh well, each pedal had a purpose.

Signal Flow:
    Pure Tone Buffer --> TC Electronic PolyTune 2 --> Mooer Green Mile Overdrive --> Mooer Hustle Drive Overdrive --> Mooer Rumble Drive Overdrive --> Mooer Solo Distortion --> Mooer Ultra Drive Distortion --> Mooer Mod Factory (chorus, phaser, flanger, etc.) --> Joyo D-Seed Delay --> Mooer Sky Verb Reverb. The pedals are powered by a T-Rex FuelTank Classic - great piece of gear, by the way!

My father and I built the board, and it was nice and compact - great for the summer venues ;)

I have a few other pictures, of other and more recent boards, so I'll post more later :)

Please ask questions if you have any!

Thanks & Cheers :)

Stratoskater and Raiders757 like this.

7. jneilson

jneilson New Member!

Mar 4, 2017
    Eugene, OR
    That's an awesome looking board. What do you think of the Mojomojo?

8. playit

playit Strat-O-Master

Jul 14, 2014
    Germany
    I have a Mojomojo, too ..
    It is in heavy use .. my main od is the dirt cheap "american sound" joyo pedal.
    It works fabulous ..
    The Mojomojo is dead quiet - no hiss or anything - I use it to boost my od pedal with it. Because of the warm and thick and bassy sound it works great to thicken the lead sound and give sustain.
    As a standalone it is very bass-heavy - you can dial that out, then it is a nice od.
    But for boosting the od pedal (joyo) it is the best I ever had.
    My sound is a mid-drive blues tone, and for leads I need sustain and thick sounding tone.

9. KillingTone

KillingTone Strat-Talk Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Yardley, PA USA
    I tend to play with gain most of the time but unless I really need the high gain distortion I can get with the Rat, I go with the MojoMojo for everything else, it has a wide range and a very organic sounding OD. There is a switch on it to boost the signal so you can get some high gain sounds as well (though not on a level with the Rat but that is not its purpose for me). As Playit said in his post above, it's really quiet. I do have it in my Noise Gate loop but it would be fine outside of that loop. Great pedal, I recommend it!

Raiders757 likes this.

10. Kenni

Kenni Strat-Talk Member

Oct 16, 2017
    Denmark
    Here's another compact pedalboard I put together in 2015...

I was quite happy with this board, and it gave me the sounds I needed, at that time.

Signal Chain:

PolyTune 2 --> Mooer Yellow Comp --> Mooer Hustle Drive --> Mooer Rumble Drive --> Boss CE-20 --> Mooer Ninety Orange --> TC Electronic Vortex Flanger --> Harley Benton D-Seed Delay.
    The board is powered by the T-Rex FuelTank Classic - mounted under the top row of the pedals.

[​IMG]

I'll get around to uploading a picture of my current board, real soon :)

Thanks & Cheers ;)

circles and Raiders757 like this.

11. Silvercrow

Silvercrow Strat-O-Master

Nov 6, 2014
    Bucks County, Pa.
    Nice board!

Mine is very simple- will post a pic over the next day or so...

I saw in a previous post you (@KillingTone ) use a TC Sentry noise gate. I need a noise gate quickly or use at church ("tech team" is inexperienced- thinks a slight hiss is "horrible noise"). Hope you don't mind but I'm going to PM you with questions re: the Sentry...

Not tying to hijack or be obnoxious- I just need some "real" feedback from a brother Pennsylvanian...

Brian

12. m37a11

m37a11 Strat-Talk Member

May 16, 2017
    Colorado
    [​IMG]

Here is my most recent iteration of my board. I recently scaled down from my 16x32 ikea board to a 12x24" black bird pedalboard.

Signal Path: EQD Cloven Hoof > SP Compressor > Micro Pog > Walrus Voyager > Walrus Mayflower > Sans Amp GT2 > OBNE Reflector > EQD Grand Orbiter > El Capistan > MemoryMan TT-550 > MXR M300 Reverb > Ditto Looper. Polytune mini 2 is off of the tuner out on the disaster area DPC-8ez loop switcher. The disaster area TNT switch is controlling the favorite setting on the el capistan and the tap tempo of the TT-550.

Raiders757 and circles like this.

13. Believer7713

Believer7713 Senior Stratmaster

Dec 27, 2016
    US
    I just got done resetting my board. Here it is in its most user friendly layout ever...The purple PXL-8 helped with that. The entire board, with the exception of making a change in phase 90 or 45, is controlled by the bottom row.
    1511159924294.jpg

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017 at 11:47 AM
    Tube ToneChaser and Raiders757 like this.

14. Believer7713

Believer7713 Senior Stratmaster

Dec 27, 2016
    US
    Sorry for the double post but here is a better pic that isn't obscuring the board with the lights.
    1511198962154.jpg

Raiders757 likes this.