Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

For Sale PRS CE 24 Limited Run Satin Tobacco Finish

Discussion in 'Guitars for Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by PhiloB, Apr 16, 2018.

1. PhiloB

PhiloB Strat-Talk Member

May 2, 2015
    Memphis, Tn
    Asking $1499 on Reverb. Hit me up with an offer Strat-Talk! PRS01.jpg PRS02.jpg PRS03.jpg PRS04.jpg Prefer to ship continental US. Trying to raise money for a new axe! Here is the text from my reverb ad.

Since the dawn of rock and roll, the snap and response that comes from a bolt-on neck guitar has been an essential part of the mix. These attributes have, in turn, become essential to many players trying to tell their story through music. The CE 24 pairs PRS’s traditional body combination of the mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck sports a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. To further maximize the guitar’s inherent tone and clarity, the CE 24 features PRS 85/15 pickups, which Paul designed to have remarkable clarity as well as extended high and low end. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way toggle switch for a total of six classic sounds.

The original CE was introduced in 1988 and offered players PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of traditional bolt-on guitars. This color and finish was done as a limited run in 2017.

SPECIFICATIONS

Back Wood: Mahogany

Number of Frets: 24

Scale Length: 25"

Neck Wood: Maple

Fretboard Wood: East Indian Rosewood

Fretboard Inlays: Birds

Neck Shape: Pattern Thin

Bridge: PRS-Designed Tremolo

Tuners: PRS-Low Mass Locking

Hardware Type: Nickel

Treble Pickup: 85/15 Treble

Bass Pickup: 85/15 Bass

Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle

Weight: 7.2lbs

Comes with a PRS padded gig bag that has never been out of my house and still has the tags on it.
    There are no nicks or scrapes or other cosmetic issues that I can see. It is practically brand new. In fact, some of these specific guitars have suffered from issues with the finish flaking. This instrument was one of them. The shop I purchased the guitar from sent it back to the factory and they refinished it. It is in pristine condition. It hasn't been out of the house since it returned.