Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

For Sale PRS SE 245

Discussion in 'Guitars for Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by lineboat, May 8, 2018.

1. lineboat

lineboat Strat-O-Master

Aug 5, 2013
    western ky
    I’ve bought a guitar I’m never gonna use. It has a chunkier neck that kills my hand after a couple songs. It’s not huge, not quite Gibson 50’s, but it’s chunky.
    Anyway, I think it’s a 2016. Bought in New a couple months ago. It plays and sounds great, has low action, and is basically new. Has one tiny ding behind the bridge, and you can see where they had a screwdriver in there adjusting the action. Probably where the ding come from. It’s not terrible, but it’s there. IMG_8479.JPG IMG_8481.JPG IMG_8482.JPG IMG_8484.JPG IMG_8485.JPG

I’d like to get $400 shipped to the lower 48.

2. Lonn

Lonn Mod Admin Staff Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Admin Post
    These are very nice guitars. Every time I go to Sweetwater I play one, love the thick neck and body. Just hasn't followed me home yet.

lineboat likes this.

3. lineboat

lineboat Strat-O-Master

Aug 5, 2013
    western ky
    Would you like one at a little discount? You won’t even hafta leave home!

4. Lonn

Lonn Mod Admin Staff Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Admin Post
    If I could swing it it'd be mine. Just not in the cars at the moment. Someone needs to jump on this. Don't confuse this model with all the other import PRS guitars from years past (which are also fine guitars). This model is much better IMO.

lineboat likes this.

5. lineboat

lineboat Strat-O-Master

Aug 5, 2013
    western ky
    Thank you Lonn!

6. lineboat

lineboat Strat-O-Master

Aug 5, 2013
    western ky
    Anybody? I’m headed back out on the river in a few days and I’ll have to put it back up for a month.

7. lineboat

lineboat Strat-O-Master

Aug 5, 2013
    western ky
    Off the market for a bit.