Warmoth.com Amplified Parts darrenriley.com Mod Kits Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups Reilander Pickups

Warmoth.com Amplified Parts darrenriley.com Mod Kits Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups Reilander Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Sawtooth??

Discussion in 'Non-Fender S-Type Guitar Forum' started by techowiz, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Threeboltangle

Threeboltangle Strat-Talk Member

Nov 22, 2013
    kansas
    I've heard of them but I'm as lost as you are on where to find them

2. halgrind

halgrind New Member!

Nov 29, 2013
    Dallas
    Just saw an amazon lightning deal for a sawtooth guitar package, tried to find more information.

Nothing. Nada. Google and youtube turned up not a word about the guitars or the company. They're sold through amazon from a company called "GO-DPS".

Judging by huge variety of dirt-cheap beginner strat and acoustic guitar kits available in such a short period of time (judging by the complete lack of information - hell, this thread is the only other mention of them I've found), it's gotta be of chinese manufacture being imported through this GO-DPS company. I don't think anyone else would be able to produce the variety while putting forth no marketing effort.

3. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

4. techowiz

techowiz Strat-Talk Member

Nov 7, 2013
    NY
    Look suspiciously like a Silvertone.... Possibly another Samick Chinese made strat copy....?

5. Undead98

Undead98 New Member!

Nov 30, 2013
    New Boston, NH
    I was looking for the same questions to be answered as you. I'm looking for a very low cost bundle to start learning the electric guitar and this looked like a very good price point for my wife to pick me up for Xmas.

Guess I'll see how low it goes -- are there any good bundles for beginners out there aside from this?

6. 18Rabbit

18Rabbit New Member!

Dec 4, 2013
    Muskogee, OK
    I was looking this deal over too. It looks like... and this is kind of weird but... it looks like the parent company is primarily a printer and ink seller. They don't even list guitars on their main menu but the guitar is there. China is a safe bet and no, I couldn't find any reviews of the gear anywhere.

Here's the bundle on the GoDPS Ink site.

7. techowiz

techowiz Strat-Talk Member

Nov 7, 2013
    NY
    Who is the "parent" company? weblink?

8. mauricec

mauricec New Member!

Jan 26, 2014
    Texas
    Here is link to Sawtooth Musical Instruments: Sawtooth Music Instruments | Electric Guitars , Acoustic Guitars

Anybody know about the quality of these electric guitars? My daughter bought me one for for Christmas and I have never owned an electric plus I haven't played in years. It looks and sounds o.k. to me but what do I know??? lol