Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

seriously? that fast

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by heltershelton, Oct 11, 2018 at 1:01 AM.

1. newplayeroldguy

newplayeroldguy in the wind

May 12, 2015
    north and east
    we had a freakishly wet summer followed by what so far has been an equally wet fall. Every time it rains there is surface flooding because the water table is so high that there is no where for the water to go

if we get snow lie we're getting rain it's not going to be good

2. JB74

JB74 Strat-Talker

Mar 22, 2018
    Australia
    South coast NSW has had a week of soaking rain. We needed it. What we didn't need is the cold weather that came with it. If the sun breaks we get 29, if it's overcast we get 9.... and when it's mid october, the expectation is for mid 20's and sun, light winds and an occasional shower, because the august winds and september rains should have abated.
    However, over the last 10 years, the weather pattern has shifted by about 3 months, so our seasons aren't really aligned with convention. right now, we're just coming into spring...

3. jaybones

jaybones Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Record highs last couple days (high 80's) to mid 60's today (more what it's supposed to be). Frost warning Friday night (but not here since lake is so warm).

Humidity has dropped as well. Along with high 80's humidity was really high.

4. mad axe man

mad axe man Senior Stratmaster

Jul 23, 2016
    ontario canada
    felt like 95 2 days ago now its 42? ill take 42 over 95 any day

Mr. Lumbergh likes this.

5. Nubs

Nubs Strat-Talker

Aug 29, 2015
    Houston, TX
    Come on man, it ain't THAT cold here! Took my dog for a walk this morning in a t-shirt & shorts and was very comfortable. Rode the Harley to work and it was ever-so-slightly cool. Compared to the oven-like death we had here for most of the summer, this is a most welcome change.

I think most people in the south develop more sensitivity to cooler weather because it's mostly warm here. Try shoveling waist-high snow during a blizzard (2010 in PA), then you can talk about cold!

6. Sarnodude

Sarnodude Senior Stratmaster

Sep 26, 2015
    Mukilteo
    The weather is unpredictable. If the weather was one of my employees, I would have fired it's a$$ a long time ago.

7. Strat Jacket

Strat Jacket Senior Stratmaster

May 11, 2018
    Illinois
    You can't say that. It's not PC:rolleyes:

Paperback Rocker likes this.

8. vlxerdon

vlxerdon Strat-O-Master

Jan 31, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    Lived in Pa. all my life. Been in Georgia five years. When the locals are wearing hoodies and long johns, I am in my jeans and T shirt. My wife and I get a chuckle from that .

Nubs likes this.

9. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh needs you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    All day, every day.

10. ZlurkCorzDog

ZlurkCorzDog A Real Nowhere Man Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 20, 2012
    Not On Cloud 9
    And this getting dark early crap. 5:00 PM & the light's starting to fade. :mad:

vlxerdon likes this.

11. ZlurkCorzDog

ZlurkCorzDog A Real Nowhere Man Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 20, 2012
    Not On Cloud 9
    Some boy's where those hooded sweatshirts regardless of weather. I've seen them wearing them in 90+f. Heck, I was on an island in bathing suit weather & saw a boy with one on plus a beanie cap, with the hood up! :confused:

vlxerdon likes this.