Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Skynyrd documentary

Discussion in 'Bands on the Run' started by Greg, May 16, 2017.

1. AncientAx

AncientAx Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Nov 24, 2010
    Maryland
    Each band has one original member left ..... I always liked Gary Rossington , but Doug Gray , well I'll just say I preferred the songs Toy sang ........

Bodean likes this.

2. Bodean

Bodean Rock N Roll Ain't Noise Pollution Strat-Talk Supporter

Aug 23, 2014
    South Carolina
    Doz were the days.I checked the Skynyrd lineup out , and unless they have changed Johnny VZ is singing and Ricky Medlocke is playing with them. I also checked out ticket prices. Hard to believe they want to charge 500 bucks for the premo seats to see these bands. It's an outdoor amphitheater venue too.

AncientAx likes this.

3. stratman in va

stratman in va Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Jul 27, 2012
    Virginia
    Your story about running out of fuel made me think of something that happened to me once....

Many years ago I was visiting my sister and her husband in South Carolina. Not long before this visit, he had been in an accident. He was driving a small car at the time and it was totalled. In his rush to get a car, he got a MUCH bigger car. He and I went shopping at a record store, and on the way back across town, he said that he was low on fuel, and would need to stop to get gas. About a minute later, we ran out!!!

That is one of the few times that I have run out of fuel like that.

4. Keith268

Keith268 Strat-Talker Strat-Talk Supporter

Jul 16, 2016
    Charlotte

5. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Strat-O-Master

Jan 5, 2017
    Almost heaven
    I just wanted to let you know that "Gone With the Wind" is showing via Amazon Prime now. Three hours - great documentary.

dante1963 likes this.

6. bgmacaw

bgmacaw Strat-Talker

Dec 16, 2014
    Atlanta, GA
    I watched it yesterday. It was an interesting show. Rossington's absence from it aside from archival footage was rather obvious.

dante1963 likes this.