Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Sale or Trade TRADES? Fender American Vintage 57/62 pickups - New

Discussion in 'Pickups - For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by Londonbus, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Londonbus

Londonbus Strat-Talk Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Washington State
    I have a brand new Fender Classic Players 50's Stratocaster that I purchased YESTERDAY just based off of the unreal feel of the guitar. These guitars come loaded with American Vintage 57/62 pickups, which are excellent in their own right, but I have a love affair with the Fender "Fat 50s" pickups that come loaded in recent (2013 and onward) American Standard Strats.

I am hoping to trade these 57/62 versions to somebody who isn't exactly in love with their Fat 50s set. Or I would sell them outright for $100 plus $9 shipping.

Again, these are pulled from a brand new, direct from Fender Classic Players 50s Stratocaster. I work at a Fender dealer and deal with pickup wiring all day... They are full length (as installed) leads, and will be unsoldered... Not just hacked out. Pickups only, no plastics. Cloth wired, made in USA, Standard issue in the American Vintage 57 and 62 Strats, among others. If Fat 50s sound to "modern" for you, then these will tickle your fancy. Oh, and yes, this is a set of 57/62s with a RWRP middle pickup.

Let me know if interested! Tons of good trades and deals on Reverb, Ebay and tons of the other well known guitar forums for years. Never had a problem.