Join Strat-Talk Today

Weird Stuff

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by texred, Feb 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. texred

texred Guest

Fortunately, a like-minded female was driving who always picks up roadkill to relocate for buzzards, coyotes, home, whatever. Got some nice feathers, after saying the prayer. You know you have to ask their spirit permission b4 more destruction of earthly form. . .
    Now somebody tell me who's weirder-biologists or musicians. coz that was the biologist speaking, and no, I have never been diagnosed with multiple personalities. I can control them.

Scrapperz likes this.
  2. texred

texred Guest

@Working Man
    I have decided to take a day. Deserve it. Nothin but guitars, and cocktails @ 4:20. Don't know why ev'body thinks it's 5 oclock somewhere???
    Alway magic time in desert. Oh yeah, I ckd the amps. Seen that sight b4 on someone else's recommend. I would have to mortage my house. Already got a title loan on car. That's not running. hahahahahaah Threaten me-I already got an offer for the tires from my mechanic. So I asked him if he had 4 cinderblocks. . . must be the oilfied in me, but I believe in yard art. . . I couldn't even afford an amp CASE in that place. Anybody need a frig or a/c??
    Microwave? 19th century Russian currency? A 7 year old boy? a 2000 Infinity Anniv Ed w/no tires? Amp sitch = desperation

3. texred

texred Guest

Thank the lord it wasn't a bird dog.
    @Scrapperz

4. circles

circles Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

5. bloomz

bloomz Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

In the 80's I went around the world 3 times in the same direction, gaining a day each time.

I'm living 3 days ahead of the calendar.

True story.

circles likes this.
  6. circles

circles Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

ZlurkCorzDog likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.