Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

What do you reckon this is worth?

Discussion in 'The Effect effect' started by Lonn, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Lonn

Lonn Administrator Staff Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Admin Post
    This is on my local CL for $225 but the guy's willing to deal a little. They're all Behringer and the Dunlop wah isn't included. The PB1000 case is included. I've never used pedals much but I watched videos on all these and liked pretty much all of them. I've owned many multi pedals but just don't get along with them that much.

Here's the list.

Behringer PB 1000 Powered pedal board with -Phaser /compressor sus / noise reducer / tuner / wah pedal/ Reverb Machine / Rotary Machine/ Super Fuzz / Digital Reverb / Vintage Delay / Overdrive dist .for the lot. 225.00

2. nederemer

nederemer Strat-O-Master

Oct 25, 2017
    Somerset, Kentucky, USA.
    I would say $20 per pedal and maybe $50 For the case. So I think his price is spot on.

Edit: wow they are a lot cheaper than i had thought new they are $25. So I would do like $15 a pedal or so.

So $150 + $70 for the case which retails new for $130. Still say he is pretty close. I would offer him $175
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017

3. nederemer

nederemer Strat-O-Master

Oct 25, 2017
    Somerset, Kentucky, USA.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017

4. Guitarmageddon

Guitarmageddon Squier-a-holic Strat-Talk Supporter

Apr 19, 2014
    Windsor, Ontario, Canada
    I had the Rotary Machine - hated it. Sounds good only when in Stereo'd need to run 2 amps for it to sound good live.....

All of their stuff is pretty cheap new so I think honestly $75 used for the board (129.99 new) and $10 per pedal like $175-180 tops.....

I'd try for $150

5. TheDuck

TheDuck Most Honored Senior Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Lil' Rhody
    Behringer pedals sound good, but they are cheap throw aways with zero resale value.

If your looking to flip the items, $100 for the lot, max.

If you want to keep them, maybe $130 - $150.
    pazman6 likes this.

6. jaybones

jaybones Most Honored Senior Member

People disparage Behringer, but the chorus pedal of theirs does everything I need it to.

Of course the same people probably turn their noses up at Squiers.
    Staypuft1652 likes this.

7. fezz parka

fezz parka The Wiggler of Sticks Strat-Talk Supporter

My complaint with Behringer is they reverse engineer their pedals (and pretty much everything else)from Boss, MXR, and a host of others.
    Kind of like buying a Jeap CJ5. Its not a Jeep, but it's close. :D

8. Ebidis

Ebidis Providing the world with flat bends since 1985 Strat-Talk Supporter

Nov 14, 2013
    LOL! Jeap!

Rhymes with cheap.

Thanks for the chuckle fezz.

And I agree, Behringer has never had an original Idea.

I once bought a Behringer 1x10 combo amp with analog modeling (same circuit as the Tech 21 Sans Amp). It was cheap, and sounded ok for a practice amp. The build quality was less than stellar, and it had problems right out of the box, like the headphone jack, and fx return didn't work. My son uses it now.

The internet is loaded with reviews about their less than stellar quality.

Resale on those pedals is about $10 each. I would offer the guy $100. $150 tops.
    fezz parka likes this.

9. mad axe man

mad axe man Senior Stratmaster

Jul 23, 2016
    ontario canada
    ya get what you pay for

10. DIYrocker

DIYrocker Senior Stratmaster

Dec 16, 2013
    I'd say the pedals are probably worth $10-20 apiece. Not sure about the board though.

11. rudos1

rudos1 Senior Stratmaster

Aug 16, 2013
    not terrible pedals or gear by Behringer like the V-amp was pretty good, but they def have VERY low resale value if you decide you really don't dig them...

12. Boppy

Boppy Strat-Talker

May 29, 2011
    Some of those pedals routinely show up for $20 or less--OD, Compressor, Noise Gate, etc., but the higher priced ones like the Reverb/Rotary Machines seldom turn up for less than $50. If I saw an RV600 for less than $20 (as some people here suggest) I would be all over it...

The VD400 Analog Delay is a great pedal.
    The PH9 phaser is pretty rubbishy.
    Hit and miss Behringer.

I wouldn't want an all Behringer board, but even so, $175 - $200 would be a good deal.
    Staypuft1652 likes this.

13. Staypuft1652

Staypuft1652 Strat-Talk Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Bismarck, ND
    The VD400 is definitely a gem!
    Boppy likes this.

14. Polarbear

Polarbear Don Poleone Strat-Talk Supporter

Apr 18, 2011
    St Leonards, UK
    Squier players are just inferior.:sneaky:
    Electgumbo likes this.

15. jaybones

jaybones Most Honored Senior Member

Um, I’ll put my Affinity p bass with Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound pup and tapes up against any bass out there as far as bang for the buck (have $205.00 in it including a gigbag, and it punches way above its weight).
    Seymour Duncan likes this.

16. Polarbear

Polarbear Don Poleone Strat-Talk Supporter

Apr 18, 2011
    St Leonards, UK
    Hey hey I was kidding! I play one remember, Jay!

17. Spiffums

Spiffums Strat-Talker

Nov 2, 2015
    Yeah but a Jeap CJ5 would be considered "modded" and "Custom" and cost more than a new Rubi! I've seen a "mail order" CJ5. The dude bought everything including the tub and built it up. It is totally on my "when I hit the powerball" list of things to do.

18. Dick Blackmore

Dick Blackmore Strat-O-Master

Jan 10, 2017
    San Diego
    Those pedals are good in your room and that is about it. For the same price you could just go buy a Katana and have access to ALL BOSS pedals that Behringer is ripping off.
    Stratoskater and fezz parka like this.

19. fezz parka

fezz parka The Wiggler of Sticks Strat-Talk Supporter

No, it would be reversed engineered from the real thing, made with the cheapest parts available, and assembled by unskilled labor. :)