Separate names with a comma.
Your right, the “next” anything is tough to live up to. And always comes up short. And when you use Jimi Hendrix, it’s impossible
You will psa that for all of us. I kind of like the uptown. Although I probably wont
He sounds completely stoned. You dug deep for that one
Wait, wait, wait hold up just a second. Does that mean William Shatner would be a rapper too???
I’ve grown up hearing whammy. And what’s wrong with dirty?
I’ve been browsing them myself. Some of those models will feature C shaped necks. We’ll see have to see if there still thick, sticky and glossy...
Never really thought of it that way...until now.
If your only looking fender noiseless I’d go the ultra. Real vintage sound. I’m waiting for those to be sold separately myself
You forgot the hot rod. Just sayin’
I feel a RUSH binge coming on. RIP
And yes, there’s a chance someone will buy it if they don’t research it
Some people try to get nearly new prices for used items. It happens
I love the sound of the new ultra pickups and I’m waiting for fender to sell them separately so I can put them in my elite
It is kind of a “little too late” kind of thing
Any interest because it looks...
And don’t forget the new series of American pro/fessional or whatever they’ll be named should be released later this year. So if they’re dead...
The one I got to try was the polar white. It’s really white, not Olympic white. It has gold flake mixed in and is absolutely beautiful. I’m...
No problem. I consider myself to old for the NYE parties now. I didn’t even see the ball drop because I actually had my strat in my lap for some...
Moved to Florida last year. 2 years without a friggin flake. WINNING!!!
Neck 90% of the time. 4 and middle get the other 10%
Very nice. But for $995 you could probably get away with an eye. Or maybe a pinky. Just make sure it’s your right hand pinky. Plus you’ll get...
Well if everyone was “good”, it would get a little boring
Thanks for the help folks I was just hoping they were available