£11K Stolen PRS Private Stock from Peach Guitars

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Martend, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Martend

Martend Strat-Talk Member

I just wanted to share this video to make us guitar lovers be aware that some "people" totally have no moral when it comes to respecting other people and stores. Watch how a nice guitar get's robbed.

s5tuart and Guy Named Sue like this.
  2. Guy Named Sue

Guy Named Sue Censored

Wow ballsy move to put their faces and the footage up. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that, at least not here. Fingers crossed they find the guitar in one piece and put those responsible away!

3. Thrup'ny Bit

Thrup'ny Bit Grand Master Curmudgeon

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  4. Groovey

Groovey Dr. Stratster

Pretty bold to think they wouldn't be rocogniable. As if it doesn't matter if thier faces are seen.

5. johnnymg

johnnymg Most Honored Senior Member

This guitar was stolen on Feb 20. I'm surprised these two haven't been identified yet.

What is the max sentence these two could possibly get in the UK justice system?

6. Percy

Percy Most Honored Senior Member

If that were my shop with 11 thousand dollar guitars they would not be out in the open they would be locked up tighter than a popcorn fart.

I also would have someone watching the moniters 24/7

Guy Named Sue likes this.
  7. elliotj26

elliotj26 Strat-Talker

If you go on the Peach Guitars facebook page there is a big string of comments about these two. Apparently they have been doing this for 15 years or more and their faces are well known. There are a few videos of them with their faces stealing guitars. Lee Anderton even chimed in with a story of these two.

Another shop owner mentioned that the police are aware of their identities but are unable to convict (something to that effect).

I've seen this post and read that comment string on facebook a number of times. I've seen much ****tier videos of couples stealing packages from door steps or druggies stealings pools of copper wire. The video gets circulated on FB and local news and the couple gets identified and charged within a few days. It's hard for me to understand how this couple hasn't been charged.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018