$10,000 1950 Broadcaster? MORE PICS ADDED

Intune

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 14, 2021
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah a few are the same pics. If I was considering buying it is a short drive to go look.

Sure that a look in person. The pics say a 1000 words, those words are fake. It’s someone’s attempt at a broadcaster. Nothing about that is vintage other then the “vintage” finish or whatever was used to age it. It looks cool but no where new $10k cool

Exhead

Strat-Tinkerer
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2014
Temples of Syrinx
Sure that a look in person. The pics say a 1000 words, those words are fake. It’s someone’s attempt at a broadcaster. Nothing about that is vintage other then the “vintage” finish or whatever was used to age it. It looks cool but no where new $10k cool

Good eye and link. Never intended on buying, I am not accustomed to spending that much on a guitar myself, but just looking at posting here to see what you guys come up with. You guys never fail to deliver and we learn something new. Thanks

dreamingstrat

Strat-O-Master
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
LOL,

a warning sign right away for me is how he took photos.. I like photography and usually crappy photos in a selling ad makes me doubtful.

Without even looking at it closely, he posts one photo on the ad, not even oriented the right way, and then suddenly he sends photos of the guitar as if it was taken by a Leica and by a pro photographer. LOL

but anyway, this guy is dodgy as..

Latest posts