17K what do I get?!?!?!?

Mansonienne

Mod admin
Staff member
Silver Member
Dec 2, 2015
Paris suburbs, France
I just noticed that this is my 17020th post. Apparently I crossed the line a couple days ago but had so many things happening that I didn't realize it. I gotta say, in the last 5 1/2 years or so have been absolutely great. The amount of support you guys give when it is needed is amazing. The amount of knowledge (both in guitars and other) is staggering and the amount of tutolage that one can glean from here is priceless.

I guess I'm just trying to say thank you for all the fun, sorrow and community that one could ask for. It has been a great time even when I was at a point where I was about to leave.

OK enough said and nuttin more to see here so Back to your normally scheduled programming.

Bunnyman Frank N. Stine
Keep 'em coming!!!

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
Yes, you need THE suit, Ralph

View attachment 585887
I loved watching the original airing of that show!

Look what just happened to me
I can't believe it myself
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world
It should have been somebody else
Believe it or not I'm walking on air
I never thought I could I could feel so free
Flying away on a wing and a prayer
Who could it be
Believe it or not
It's just me.

Dik Ellis

Strat-Talker
Aug 24, 2021
Georgetown, TX
I just noticed that this is my 17020th post. Apparently I crossed the line a couple days ago but had so many things happening that I didn't realize it. I gotta say, in the last 5 1/2 years or so have been absolutely great. The amount of support you guys give when it is needed is amazing. The amount of knowledge (both in guitars and other) is staggering and the amount of tutolage that one can glean from here is priceless.

I guess I'm just trying to say thank you for all the fun, sorrow and community that one could ask for. It has been a great time even when I was at a point where I was about to leave.

OK enough said and nuttin more to see here so Back to your normally scheduled programming.

Bunnyman Frank N. Stine
Hey, if yours posts have helped anyone to be a better musician, or helped one to understand what guitars, amps and pedals are all about, well done!

ukoldgit

Dr. Stratster
Feb 20, 2018
Wiltshire UK

Bunnyman Frank N. Stine
I just Googled 17020 and guess what, your now accredited to Inspect test facilities🙃