1995 CS Cunetto-Era Mary Kaye Relic

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by fullerplast, Oct 27, 2006.

1. fullerplast

fullerplast New Member!

Hi, just registered. I happened upon the subject guitar at a pawn shop in Orlando, FL. I can'r believe my luck. I paid $799.99, they wouldn't come down a bit. I have pics, there are two sets (before and after cleaning and setup):

http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/index.php?topic=695.0

I have found a little bit of info on it so far. But I would like some more info from you Strat guys. I'm also hoping to get a clue as to value, though I am not selling (at least not right now). There's a guy on the bay with one with a BIN of $5500, is that realistic? There are no takers so far.

Any info or comments you kind folks are willing to give is appreciated. And if
    you also like Fender Offsets, take a look around our forum. (I hope this is not spamming, just being friendly). Please overlook any anti-Strat comments if you see some. I personally am open-minded to the "other" Fenders such as Strats and Teles.

;)

(Mods, Please remove the link and reference to the other forum if it's inappropriate.)

2. Jasco

Jasco Strat-Talker

Cool guitar and great deal. I got a 96' Mary Kaye custom shop relic a few years back for 5 bills. It's been a fun guitar.