2021 CV 60s trem arm replacement

Green Craig

Senior Stratmaster
Oct 15, 2012
Michigan
I posted this in another thread, but I bought a used (near brand new) Squier Classic Vibe 60s guitar at an antique store. Pictures match ads on Sweetwater, MusiciansFriend, and Guitar Center, and the serial number matches the new CV numbering scheme, so I'm 99% sure it's legit.

But, it didn't come with a trem arm.

I dropped her off at the guitar shop for a setup today and asked about buying a trem arm...but, when they tried an Am Std. trem arm, the arm was too small...the threads on the arm wouldn't meet the threads in Same when they tried a Kluson. And, a trem arm from an unbranded Ziploc bag!

I don't have the guitar in front of me, as it's currently in the shop, but I'm wondering what the heck is going on. Any insight?

Bobby Mac

Strat-Talk Member
Jan 31, 2022
Texas Panhandle
Angela.com has a few different Squier Tremolo arms available. You do need to know which thread size your trem block requires before you order. You might want to call Fender Customer Service at (800) 856-9801 for guidance.

There are some Squier tremolo arms available here:

Edited to add: There are also several on Amazon that are described as fitting Squier Strats:

Last edited: