For sale is my Reverend Kingbolt RA in Transparent Blue
Korina body with flame maple top
Nice dark roasted maple neck is silky smooth "Oval" profile, really comfortable
Dark rosewood fretboard, 12" radius, medium jumbo frets
Reverend Railhammer humbuckers, 1 volume, 1 tone, 1 bass contour
Wilkinson tremolo
Reverend pinlock tuners
Weighs 7 3/4 pounds
Like new condition. No case or gig bag, but will come nicely packed in its triangle factory box, then the rectangle Reverend box, then boxed again - so 3 layers of boxing.

$899 OBO shipped to CONUS. No trades as I have something else lined up. Local pickup in NJ welcome.

DSC00041.jpg DSC00040.jpg DSC00037-2.jpg DSC00036.jpg DSC00034.jpg DSC00030.jpg DSC00029-2.jpg DSC00028.jpg DSC00026.jpg DSC00025.jpg

Last edited:

integra evan

Senior Stratmaster
Mar 18, 2015
here
Very nice. GLWS

Is that control setup with the "bass contour" something like the PTB circuits on G&L's?
I don't have any experience with that G&L circuit, so I can't comment on a comparison. But the bass contour on this is very versatile. Rolled all the way up, it's a thick hot humbucker sound. Rolled all the way down, it sounds like a Tele.

Baelzebub

Dr. Stratster
Nov 1, 2019
State of Disbelief
Sound similar. And your tone knob? Just standard tone knob?

The PTB basically has what sounds like your contour knob x2, one for treble and one for bass, so you can adjust each independently. Really nice circuit, esp. with dirt on a humbucker.

I've heard good things about Reverends and that one's a beaut. I like the dark neck. GLWS.

@Eric_G - that'd look nice in that new recording area you got set up..... 👿 :)

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
I'd ship to Quebec no problem lol, if you are interested.

@Eric_G - that'd look nice in that new recording area you got set up..... 👿 :)

You all stop it now !!! I have to admit, this is a beautiful instrument... And I don't have a blue guitar ! :(

But for now, I better put the new studio gear to use... before getting another guitar that I won't play !!!

Speakers arrived today, they sound pretty good.