Sale or Trade 3 Strat necks for trade/sale

bobbytouche

New Member!
Jan 7, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Hey everyone!

Been sitting on these for a while and now they’re just eating up space. But I sure could use a Tele neck!

Happy with a rosewood or ebony fingerboard, maple or mahogany shaftwood, larger frets, 9.5” or larger radius, headstock or heel truss doesn’t matter, medium to medium-slim C profile. I’m flexible on some of these things depending on the neck. I would prefer something high quality of course.

I was just given a nice mahogany Tele body, but I’m bare in the Tele neck department.

They are…

WD with Amazon tuners (brand new except for minor marks around the nut slot, holes drilled for mounting, and finish sanded back at the heel for wood on wood contact. Was on the guitar for a day before I decided to use an oiled neck.
“- Replacement Vintage Stratocaster® neck with mostly vintage and a few subtle modern features like 21 medium jumbo frets, 10 inch radius, 1 5/8 inch nut width, a comfortable 'C' shaped profile and a honey tinted gloss finish. Rosewood finger board with a heel adjust truss rod location and 8.8 mm peg holes drilled for a vintage tuning machine as nature intended.”

MIM (90’s I believe) Squire Strat neck in very good condition. No major dings, good amount of meat left on the frets. Finish sanded back at the heel for wood on wood contact

Squier (maybe affinity?) also in very good condition aside from the headstock having the logos sanded off. No major dings, plenty of fret meat left.

Willing to sell piecemeal or all together. Trades depend on what you have. 316B9732-B429-491C-8501-F4772798476A.jpeg 9ACF04D0-0BFB-4BD8-9B5C-4CFE5BC28C7B.jpeg