5G?

Robins

Dr. von Loudster
Dec 22, 2010
Germany
Well, we have it good in Germany.
Here, 4G means LTE which is up to 375mBit/s.
My S9 is pretty comfortable with 4G xD
I guess I don´t need a microwave device next to my ear.

Life is good,
Robin

Stratoman10

Dr. Stratster
Silver Member
Aug 24, 2015
Va. Beach, Va
My phone shows a 5G icon sometimes. Not sure if it really helps. I haven't noticed any improvement in speed or reliability lately

rolandson

Dr. Stratster
Jul 13, 2015
Foothills of the Cascades
Totally old ...
I've a mobile but not with a conventional service provider so while I can use it to connect to the web, I don't.

It's an okay cell phone, Samsung galaxy something, and if I'm out and really need to connect to the web, there's always a starbucks a block away and I can use their wifi.

5G? meh....

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
Well, the way I see it is that if my phone doesn't make me bleed from my eyes and ears or it doesn't make me cough up blood then I'm good. The whole world is going to crap anyway...I mean there isn't a substance known to man that won't give you cancer, but that's only in the state of California. We all know the government has been watching us through our TV'S since the Cold War. Live life and enjoy technology people! Stop worrying about how it's going to kill tomorrow isn't guaranteed whether we use it or not. That means that tomorrow I might not be alive...heck in 3 minutes or even three seconds from now I could be de

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited: