A Few Words of Appreciation

Noobieoldie

Strat-Talker
Jan 23, 2022
Austin, TX
I got my first Strat 50 years ago which makes me old as eff. But I didn’t join this forum until this year (lurked and read for a long time before joining). Anyway, just want to express my appreciation for all the good folks here. I’ve gotten solid info, traded plenty of stories, and have only been called a goober once, haha. Y’all rock.

ThebiggestJerk

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 26, 2018
Home
I have Red Hots of your posts. And even beTwix the lines. They are all in Good Humor.

OK That will go over like a lead German airship.

Glad to have ya on board.
I’ve never developed a taste for movie theatre candies - of the solid sugar varieties. I’m a peanut M&M or peanut butter cup man. It’s gotta be the salt. I love salt… ergo the BP issues. Lol

Murdog

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
May 7, 2021
U.S.A.
I got my first Strat 50 years ago which makes me old as eff. But I didn’t join this forum until this year (lurked and read for a long time before joining). Anyway, just want to express my appreciation for all the good folks here. I’ve gotten solid info, traded plenty of stories, and have only been called a goober once, haha. Y’all rock.
That's awesome! You got your 1st Strat 50 years ago, I turned 51 this year! Really puts things into perspective!

Dik Ellis

Strat-Talker
Aug 24, 2021
Georgetown, TX
I'm an Austin geezer (now in Georgetown). Had to downsize, but the gear I have will go to the grave with me. Cheers!

joebtone

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Jan 26, 2022
Northwest US
What did you use to quiet down the squeaky Callham trem arm? Did it make it move easier too?