All Nightmare Long - Metallica

Discussion in 'MyMusic Forum' started by Mouse, Jun 7, 2021 at 9:28 PM.

1. duzie

duzie Senior Stratmaster

Play that funky music :thumb:

Mouse and StratMike10 like this.
  2. StratMike10

StratMike10 Dr. Stratster Gold Supporting Member

I had that forearm-elbow sting going from the strumming on crazy on you, I’m very glad we finished it before it got out of hand, now I never have to play it again! Lol... The strumming was nothing as severe as your machinegun chugging, but I got 8 years of aging on you ha.

funny how I once despised disco and now I love it, even the mellow stuff. Even Bee Gees haha.
    Clearly I’m not the only one...

Mouse likes this.
  3. Mouse

Mouse The Knees of Rock

Honestly I think they’re similar. I don’t often do fast strumming like that but when I do, it’s very similar. That’s acoustic thrash :D

StratMike10 likes this.
  4. sam_in_cali

sam_in_cali Scream for me Strat-Talk! Silver Member

Whoa, just saw this..daaaaamn! Nicely done! I never knew there were that many changes in a non-AJFA Metallica song, haha!

I gotta say, I do not remember caring for this album all that much when it came out BUT this has prompted me to revisit it.

Again, great job!

duzie and Mouse like this.
  5. Mouse

Mouse The Knees of Rock

Thanks Scott! I was hoping you'd stop by although I realize that this album isn't your favorite. It's probably worth another listen but AJFA it isn't. It's got a mix of thrashier throwback stuff but also has a few tunes that could be on the Load albums (Unforgiven III...I think they've milked that song for all it's worth lol). I actually like it better than Hardwired which has some really good songs but also a few clunkers. This one is more even for me but tastes vary.

I hope all has been well. I haven't seen you around much.

sam_in_cali likes this.