I've been side-tracked with other things and haven't gotten anything done on this for a couple of months, and I decided last weekend that this project needed to get done. Injuring my hand Wednesday helped with that in a sick sort of way; with no time behind a guitar while my finger heals, I could spend the time behind the soldering iron instead. I got some work in on it several nights in the last week, and tonight got the last solder joint in place... The good: The smoke stayed inside. The tubes warmed up. The LED's did their thang. Primary and secondary bypasses all worked; that is, the signal got through from guitar to amp as long as I didn't try to turn the effect on. Which brings me to The bad: When activating either channel, the device turned into a mute button. This circuit is noisy. Somewhere along the signal path, the sound isn't getting through. The noise has me hopeful that it's a missed ground(s) somewhere, but it's late, I've had a few coldies, and I need to get up somewhat early as I have a footy match in the morning. Not the best troubleshooting circumstances, so I will pick it up again tomorrow.