Alright serious hockey fans. Caption this John Mayer picture.

Connecticut

Strat-O-Master
Oct 21, 2021
USA
The new Kohler Buddy Flush toilet system. Comes in comfy leather and has our "buddy pot" side by side exclusive neighbor seat. No need to wet yourself waiting for some clod to finish the sports section.. Only $2195.95 Coming soon to a home depot near you

Higgins1980

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 11, 2013
North Carolina
“What am I doing? In need to go pretend to be Jerry Garcia somewhere”.

In all seriousness though. He does a hell of a job with Dead and Co.

muttonbuster

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 14, 2020
República de Cantaloupia
Serious hockey fans don't talk about that guy beside Mayer.

Well come on, we all talked about Avery...how much we couldn't stand the guy. And it wasn't a love to hate either like Otter, Dale Hunter, or Marchand (or the real little ball of hate, Verbeek) where you'd secretly love the guy playing for your city. Avery was just hate period, though I have warmed to his how to bicycle responsibly on the streets of NYC videos.

muttonbuster

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 14, 2020
República de Cantaloupia
In non-drama serious hockey news, the Seattle Kraken's home opener last night was AMAZING, Ann Wilson sang The Star Spangled Banner and I had tears in my eyes. The Kraken scored with just 4 seconds left in the first period, and the crowd went crazy. They ended up losing 4-2 to the Vancouver Canucks, but what a game!!

Let's Go Kraken!!

I'm going to be up there for a couple of weeks in November. My girlfriend and I are going to try to get a game in. She's a Seattle sports nut and already has her jersey. She was joking that's she's going to get it lettered with Ichiro 51. I love going to games in other buildings. San Jose is a fun one for sure. Hopefully The Kraken build a rabid fanbase like they have.

Deebs3

Senior Stratmaster
Jul 10, 2014
Australia
Oh we're talkin ice hockey... Not that big here in oz but I did go to a national league game once. There were about 5 rows of seats, we sat at the front in the middle, next to us were 4 seats designated the penalty box, so when 2 dudes got sent to the box for fighting, they sat down next to us and just kept fighting, so they got evicted from the premises